I need YOUR help with a ebay user who stole my pics!!!!

Mikey

Reaction score
***EDIT*** - EBAY HAVE TAKEN DOWN THE ADVERT!!! Cheers everyone who has helped, its MUCH appreciated.

Its been kindly brought to my attention that there is a listing on ebay right now of a Audi A3 Sline being broken. The user has used a picture of MY car without asking. Could you please be so kind to report this to ebay. They are also false advertising this advert as it states in their advert that the car he is breaking is a 2004 Sline, and the pic of my car is clearly a late 2006 model, huge differences. PLEASE help a fellow member out and take the time to report this scum bag. It would be MUCH appreciated. Heres the advert: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/audi-a3-break...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

ring him and ask, and i bet you a tenner their not the same rims he has for sale.

Yuu sure its not you dude, his name is Mike as well.......

Just call him and ask him to kindly remove your pic....simple as...let us know how you get on dude.

am i sure its not me? hang on let me think.....i cant recall breaking my car NO. *** some people. And this might sound really weird but there are more than 1 person in this world called Mike. WOW!!!!

Call ebay customer service mikey and explain some one as your car up for breaking. They should remove the listing and probably ban the seller for a while. He didnt know any thing about the car when i called up last night. Facelift taillights, Black S-line grill etc etc. He was pretty nervous as i've already said and when i said im sure i've seen this car he got really nervous and i asked if he a member of any sites he said audi sport so im guessing ASN. Good luck :thumbsup:

good news the advert has been removed from ebay!!!! cheers everyone!!!!!

am i sure its not me? hang on let me think.....i cant recall breaking my car NO. *** some people. And this might sound really weird but there are more than 1 person in this world called Mike. WOW!!!!

foook

am sure nilz was only teasing

So mikey how much were the wheels again? how much tread on the tyres?

Dude it was a joke...you know haha hehe!!!!

I know you probably werent in the mood especially when its your car up there...but glad you got what you wanted....result!!!!