FINALLY IT WORKS AGAIN

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Whats been up? not been able to get on for ages!

Rich

me neither, thought i was blocked! wernt impressed. lol

It's still not working properly for me!! Can only get on the A3/S3 forum, and this one obviously!!

I just posted in the feedback forum.
I thought it might be a US link, but I guess everyone had a problem.
Whew! I thought it was just my computer!

Don't mean to moan but is this site ever going to run like the other forums out there! It is one of the best audi sites IMO, but there seems to be very little effort / responsibility into getting it to run properly.

Can we get it sorted?

Thanks
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Don't mean to moan but is this site ever going to run like the other forums out there! It is one of the best audi sites IMO, but there seems to be very little effort / responsibility into getting it to run properly.

Can we get it sorted?

Thanks
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post this in the feedback forum.

In fact, everyone should post their concerns in the feedback forum. The mods look there more often then here. You can also post a concenr to the mods by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom left of every page.

I agree the site been running like a dog, I just returned from my hols in Ibiza to find no site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif . I thought that there had been a coup d'état; its just down to bandwidth problems and crappy servers.

Yeah it's runs like an old dog, but at least it is back up again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

yeah - fantastic site and great support from members just a shame on the technical side - surely it's a case of bandwith and server hosting? lets hope it's a simple solution that can be sorted easily without causing headaches for the modds and members! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif