Last Top Gear

lil_coz

Reaction score
The last Top Gear of the series is next weekend (28th Dec at 8pm) and it should be a good'n. It's going to be a 75 minute Vietnam special. Now if any of their other specials are to go buy, it should be good. And the fact that its 75 minutes tells me that it's going to be the best episode of the series... maybe even their best special so far!

I know I'll be setting the Sky box!

I personally think the race against the corvette in the shopping centre is going to take some beating.:yes:

I can't believe that's a whole series. I mean, it feels like it's only just started ***! I think it has got to the stage of presenter power/greed, and it's a shame coz it's the only thing on TV I actually look forward to.

WTF, is there no new top gear on today... its a repeat!!!

The repeat yesterday was well-worth watching from my point of view. The Hamster did a great piece on the 50th birthday of the BTCC, including the footage of Steve Soper's E36 BMW taking out John Cleland's Cavalier in the last race of the season at Silverstone in September '92.

I was at that race with my Dad, and after spending the day walking round the circuit trying to agree on the best viewpoint, we settled at Luffield and saw all the action take place in front of us - happy memories. You can even hear the crowd screaming when they crash out!

Oh yes, BTCC, proper racing.

Also nice to see Tim Harveys Labatts Cossie again:yes: