ebay buyer messing me about

205man

Reaction score
i sold on ebay a fiberglass fish pond that i removed form garden.

the item ended on the 7th decmber and was won with a bid of £20, it was a collection only auction and buyer was to contact me with 48hrs of end to arrange collection/payment, to which they did

i informed buyer that they could collect anyday/evening upto and including the 24th december but i was away from the 26th december until mid january

to which they replied .......could they collect on the 28th snd then they could pay cash

wtf?????? couldnt they read lol and it was going to take them 21days to save £20 ??? they only live about 25 miles waya so not huge issuse with travel either

so i reply saying no sorry not possibly again pointing out id be away then

so she replies again could she then collect on the 30th and would defo pay cash

arrrggghhhhhhhh so for the third time i tell her not possible to which she now says she going to call ebay in the morning to report me and inform me of their advise?????????

now i know it only £20 etc but this stupid cow is going to ruin my perfect 100% feedback because according to her im being uncoprative etc and bad seller

so what should i do????????

i was thinking or reporting her to ebay myself and have kept all emails form her and to her from me

i feel like saying sod it and throwing it away lol

not a great deal you can do, contact ebay and launch a dispute.
ive been there and had my score damaged from buyers that fail to collect
and when you leave them bad feed back they do the same .think you can only leave feed back when u buy an item now.

Hi

I'd report her to ebay start a dispute
They will ask for info or if its all on your ebay account message they can see that and then see she a dumb r£t@rd! Not your fault that she cant read. You giving her till the christmas eve and the auction finished 7th not hard to get £20 im sure she can take her pennys and get them changed.
Dont worry i got a dispute at the moment for a member who can not read about some a3 head lights.

Remember the good old days when eBay was like an online car boot sale?

Smash it up inthe garden and send her pics of it , will meake you feel better

open an 'unpaid item dispute' and keep all the emails as evidence.
dont think she can leave you feedback without payment,if she did you can have it removed.
good look.

cheers guys for the advice and i wil open a dispute,

she mailed me again today to say the reason she couldnt collect is that she lives in scotland and is in herefordshire over xmas that why she can collect then?

but according to her buyer details when i sent her the invoice she lives in clehonger in herefordshire lol

im liking ebbs idea and if she takes the **** anymore maybe be tempted to do it lol

Smash it!

I'm being messed about too, I sold a Kenwood in car DVD player for £300 in October, he paid and I sent it. I heard nothing from him so assumed all was good, then 2 weeks ago he opens a dispute on Paypal saying the DVD player was broken and the remote missing. Paypal instantly suspended my cash. I was seriously wound up and thought about paying him a visit! :whistle2:

He still hasnt replied to the dispute 2 weeks on so i upped it to a full on paypal claim, Paypal investigated and said he was owed a refund WTF:keule::keule: he now has until 22nd to prove he has returned it to me.

I have still not heard anything form him during the course of the whole transaction!

Ebay is full of ****** these days. You can win anything and not pay up, all you get is an unpaid item strike and I cant leave him Neg these days neither. I'm close to giving up on Ebay all together.

if i smash it up it will be easier to post to them lol

let me sort out any dispute with them then jojo send me £20 then ill gladly smash it up and post the pics lol

you cant leave negative feedback on ebay anymore can you? think they stopped that, just relist the item in the new year, ebay is riddled with t i t s these days, i get messed about a lot, you would be surprised how many kids manage to hack accounts and bid for items without the parent knowing ;)

Lee i had the same situation been going on since november 5weeks after having the item he opens a dispute and won. And paypal said the same full refund of £310. But he said he rather just have £140 back and keep the items. But has till end of this week to say what he doing before its closed as i still have not had the item sent back

Smash it!

I'm being messed about too, I sold a Kenwood in car DVD player for £300 in October, he paid and I sent it. I heard nothing from him so assumed all was good, then 2 weeks ago he opens a dispute on Paypal saying the DVD player was broken and the remote missing. Paypal instantly suspended my cash. I was seriously wound up and thought about paying him a visit! :whistle2:

He still hasnt replied to the dispute 2 weeks on so i upped it to a full on paypal claim, Paypal investigated and said he was owed a refund WTF:keule::keule: he now has until 22nd to prove he has returned it to me.

I have still not heard anything form him during the course of the whole transaction!

Ebay is full of ****** these days. You can win anything and not pay up, all you get is an unpaid item strike and I cant leave him Neg these days neither. I'm close to giving up on Ebay all together.

Remember the good old days when eBay was like an online car boot sale?

Yes quite vividly, now its full of con artists and people using the stupid Ebay/Paypal rules to rip other people off... *sighs*

I only buy on there and I always read feedback, so if you have a dubious feedback from only one person I tend to take it with a pinch of salt and not worry to much. So don't worry too much.
Hope you sort it though.

cheers guys for the advice and i wil open a dispute,

she mailed me again today to say the reason she couldnt collect is that she lives in scotland and is in herefordshire over xmas that why she can collect then?

but according to her buyer details when i sent her the invoice she lives in clehonger in herefordshire lol

im liking ebbs idea and if she takes the **** anymore maybe be tempted to do it lol

I move around a lot so I have my address as different places for different auction wins.

Is there noone you can leave it with for her to collect from?

I sold some alloys and the guy actually lived in N. Ireland and wasn't even coming over until after I was leaving the country so I had to leave them with a mate.

The cheeky tw@ didn't even bring all the money with him. He was £1.27 short.

The cheeky tw@ didn't even bring all the money with him. He was £1.27 short.

Gotta love it don't you, when someone wins the item for £101, they think it's ok to just give you the £100 and be done with it... thing is, sorry to sound tight, but there's ebay fee's so if you won the item for £101, then I expect the full amount before I hand over the goods.
I did however, sold a bulky item to a chap who lived down the road, and in the listing clearly states local pickup welcome, he paid the full amount inc. Postage through Paypal, then came top pick it up! lol

Haha thats happened to me too a few times but no worries about the £1 or £2. But at the same time ive bought stuff for £48 for example and just gave £50...

But then i dont mind tipping people at all.

It is full of scammers and i too take bad ratings with a pinch of salt and i wouldnt worry if i got one or two.

From my experience paypal have been very good at resolving issues, although they do side with buyers.