Road Satefy advert...Chilling

Very good that, should be on the National Curriculum IMO. I have spent time in both NZ and Oz and they have much better and harder hitting campaigns on both TV and adverts by the side of the road than we do which I think is a good thing. And the small white crosses on junctions are quite chilling, especially when there is four of them.

OMG!!!!

Shocking, but its needed, sometimes its stuff like this that opens peoples eyes for them!!!

Very chilling stuff, but its a shame our nanny state stops us using ads like that, might actually save lives then

Very good but the police have already tried this here by showing teenagers real pictures of what happens to people in crashes and yet the 17-24 age group still has the highest death rate on the roads.

I don't believe that these shock tactics work as they always think it won't happen to them.

Its a very good advert which presses home the dangers, but only to people who have the sense to understand them.
The car license should be like the bike one and allow more experienced drivers access to more powerful cars as they gain experience in a graduated way.
Wont make many friends but it will undoubtedly save lives.

Its a very good advert which presses home the dangers, but only to people who have the sense to understand them.
The car license should be like the bike one and allow more experienced drivers access to more powerful cars as they gain experience in a graduated way.
Wont make many friends but it will undoubtedly save lives.

You can still kill yourself, your passengers and others driving badly in a 1.1

You can still kill yourself, your passengers and others driving badly in a 1.1

You can kill yourself riding a bicycle, or two people if its a tandem.

Its less likely in a 1.1 than in a Focus ST isn't it.

You can kill yourself riding a bicycle, or two people if its a tandem.

Its less likely in a 1.1 than in a Focus ST isn't it.

What you gonna do there limit the amount of gears on a bike for new bicyclists? lol

Less likely in an ST...not sure about that...many more factors than engine size/power.