Another 'Classic' from accross the pond.

Defies belief, really does, he cant really be that thick, can he???

we had a guy at work few years back, bought an astra from one of the boys, we told im it was a bit low on oil.. so he bought a tub an filled it up to the neck. same guy _ some lads sprayed his pubic regions with black paint, one of the lads said as a joke, " paint thinners clean that off " what did he do ? yes, proceeded to clean with thinners, burned his bits and had to get shaved and seek treatment for next 3 months .
there is always one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Might be setting myself up for a roasting as i dont know much about engines. But if i was going to do an oil change and someone told me this is how you do it i would probably do it lol...

i remember a similar thread about someone who done a similar thing but with sand to clean out the engine

WTF!!

Some people just dont have a clue do they, he should've mixed the water with fairy liquid!!!!

Idiot.....LOL

Not being cynical or anything but I very much doubt it will sieze after 3 mins of idling even with water in it, unless the water had some sort of surfectant added to it then it would not displace the oil.
Even an engine with no oil at all will run at idle for 10 mins, water will act as a lubricant, its actually a pretty good lubricant, just think of aquaplaning on a wet road. The only issue with water as a lubricant is its boiling point and corrosion.

Its a bit stupid to run a car with water in its oilways, especially if you are filling it with a hose, he's more likely to have created a hydrolock and cracked a piston.

I doubt its siezed.