The "New World Order"

you mean this? :confused:

nwo1en.jpg

:p

Its the alledged takeover of the world by a secret group made up of prominent and powerful leaders. The theory has been around for over 100 years so they doesn't seem to be a rush.

And if they want to make you life uncomfortable then frankley there isn't going to be a lot you can do about it.

i was reading in a nexus magazine that they want to kill off 6 billion people with the use of codex alimentarius when it comes into force as of 31st dec 2009, which means that vitamins and nutrients are classified as toxins, therefor the chem trails that are sprayed upon the humans from so called normal airplanes are delivering metal based sprays to attack our immune systems more effectivly.

The new world order want to have only 500 million people left on the earth! WTF

didnt anyone tell you dont believe everything you read. my mate has loads of books on this stuff, he is well sucked in by it and when hes had a few drinks at parties, can be very entertaining debates flyin around when he starts. interesting stuff, but look at all the other conspiracies , rumours and fantacists going about. like fox mulder would say "trust no one" "the truth is out there " well ? is it ?

The new world order want to have only 500 million people left on the earth! WTF

My diet is beer based and lacking in vitamins, I'm looking forward to less congested roads and getting served quicker at my local... :p

You can't beat a good 'conspiracy theory',,,, or even a bad one come to that....!!

Check out 'common purpose' for a more imminent problem......

the truth is out there .................

the rabbit hole is very deep indeed,

when will people start to wake up to all this stuff? when the British £ has been killed off by them in order to let the € take over our country once and for all ?

do people not wonder why the £ is falling at such a rate against the € ?