MPH show good or bad???

HAWKEYE

IT CANT RAIN ALL THE TIME
Reaction score
Anyone else here go to MPH in Brum??? I went with gold VIP tickets ( which i will be honest are expensive, and you dont really get yer money outta ) The show itself with JC, RH, JM ( who were all on top form with the abuse to each other! )was a riot, the stunt driving with good ol' Russ Swift and team was awsome. The cool wall was interesting the scirrocco was voted coolest but the RS6 got a lame response ( why?, probably cause clarky claims the "****" factor on audis ) The taxi body on the Evo 9 chassis was donuttin' like a squirrel after being clipped by a car. All the show cars were pretty spectacular, the konnnniiiigssseggggg and zonda looking sweeter in the flesh. Plus the ticket allowing into the classic car show aswell, worth the day out. Even the missus enjoyed it!! The only slight downside the paddock tour was a waste of time, showing a handful of cars they used on top gear but you couldnt get close to them. And the fact you didnt get to see JC, RH, JM other than in the show!!.What did you think????

I went on Friday to MPH but could not get ticket for the show - which I guess is the real reason for the show. Just paid £22 for the classic car bit and just followed the halls around to the MPH part. Not hugely into classic cars but some very well prepared cars in there and some cool iconic cars from my youth ! To be honest I would have been disapointed with the show had it no been for the classic car show, Probaly wont be going next year - but I'm looking forward to the Piston Head show in Jan

Richard

well the mph hall was dire, just people trying to sell over priced cars on hpi, or the usual tat stalls. Seen landrover off road before. Classic car show was ok but not really classics there were some really naff and poor cars on display.

The mph show was ok but dissagreed with the warm up , basically adverts for crap cars. Stunt show was ok but how many doughnuts can you watch. The stig show was dire.

all in all not worth the money imo oh and a £12 show guide lol why not just print worth £12,000,000 on the front at least that would have raised a smile.

oh and te football was all preprepared imo and didnt flow

Best part of the day for me was the Land Rover experience, and that I had to queue for an hour. Everything else was pretty average. The classic car section seemed a lot better than MPH and im not even into classics.

I went in '06 and am not really interested in going again for a while. It was a good day but it sounds very much the same as the show you have been to.