Just had a go in this...

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK, I say just, but it was monday when I had a blast in it, but it took me 4 days to extract the stupid pic from my Nokia N95 lol.
Nothing special, it's just an Audi S5(the one with the 12grand plate!) in Sprint Blue riding on 20" rims and full Milltek Exhaust system, goes very well and with a soundtrack to match... I was bit naughty and hit 110(km;)) or so along a private road and my mate shat himself! So refined and sure footed, handling isn't a strong point though and steering feel is a bit numb, still a damn nice machine!

06102008026.jpg

06102008027-1.jpg

Its ok!!! :rolleyes:

Nah it looks very nice matey, where was my phone call???

I would have gladly accompanied you :(

Very nice car...Cousin made order for a s5 in black 58 plate but ended up cancelling it due to his mum saying its too business man and old! lol He wasnt happy...Hope you enjoyed yourself

Its ok!!! :rolleyes:

Nah it looks very nice matey, where was my phone call???

I would have gladly accompanied you :(
I had 10 minutes mate, by the time you've arrived, he'd have ben long gone lol
Very nice car...Cousin made order for a s5 in black 58 plate but ended up cancelling it due to his mum saying its too business man and old! lol He wasnt happy...Hope you enjoyed yourself

It was fun that I've never driven one before, lots of modern electrics to get use to though, like keyless start and electronic handbrake which I've not experienced before... nice car, but not one I would purchase myself... I prefer the 4 door saloon/5 door Avant RS4! :)

What you saying, im not good with timekeeping ;)

No seriously, sounds nice, not my cup of tea, but each to their own, i agree with you on th RS4 tho...all the way!!!

Yeh nice looking car for sure, but I'll third you on the RS4 thing....