Buying From Wholesalers... Need Advice

emzino

Reaction score
Hi all.

As I need some extra income I thought i'd go into some buying & selling. In particular, purchasing bulk from wholesalers.

Thing is, I don't have a clue who and where to purchase from! I'd like to go for a wide range of stuff ranging from boots to ghd straighteners. Depends what's in fashion at the time but you get my drift.

So does anyone have any experience in this at all and possibly point me in the right direction so I don't get ripped off heh.

Thanks in advance

for ghd straightners, email them direct and they should set a account up for you.

How do you know this Rick???

I would say to check out local auctions and weekend markets eg Wellesbourne Market in Stratford upon Avon, can pick up some good bulk items from there.

you can by bulk items of ebay, or getting in touch with the main dealer. just depends on what your looking for

Ok i'll try getting through to the companies directly.

I'd also rather do the bulk purchases online. I primarily want authentic goods and i'm pretty sure the stuff at the markets are no good.

I'll have a stab at getting in touch with main dealers too on eBay. eBay will be my main, if not only, selling point.

Thanks for all your help & advice

I've been doing this for some time and selling on ebay, China is where everything is made these days and you can get stuff directly from the factories, However I'm stopping it for a while as ebay is dead compared to what is was this time last year. I now don't hold any stock on hand, I only sell things i can get the suppliers to send out direct. ie drop shipping.