Free Grolsch Pint Glass - Freebie!

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Enter online at www.grolsch.co.uk/glass - where you'll need the code GR50004 (and I found the packs at Tesco if you want to play safe and put them down as the store of purchase when prompted).

The first 80,000 applications receive a free Grolsch 'Dutch' glass.

Plus, as a bonus, there are FOUR prizes of a two-night trip for 4 adults to Amsterdam, including all transfers and £500 spending money, which will be drawn from all applicants at the end of the promotion.

Max 2 claims per household. Final closing date is 30.09.09 for the prize draw, and as soon as all 80,000 have been given away for the glasses.

Credit to a chappy on DetailingWorld - I just took the link and spread the love. Thought you guys might appreciate it..

Cheers Jimmeh your a leg-end,keep the freebies comin woo hoo.

Cheers mate, dunno if anything will come of it but thanks anyway!

No problem all... Put them to good use!!
beerchug.gif

Good work :thumbsup:

I wonder if their web chaps will do a report on HTTP referrers to the link? ;)

Regards,

Rob.

Let's add a bit of fun to this...

THE FIRST ONE TO RECEIVE THEIR GLASS AND FILL IT WILL GROLSCH (other premium largers ARE available...) AND TO POST A PICTURE IN THIS THREAD, WINS!!!

Good luck to you all.

Jimmeh, Nice one mate, my glasses normally come in a sleeve of "someones jacket" on a drunken night out...

The pic of a full glass sounds good to me ;)

Why not take two? Repeat the application.. then atleast you'll have two glasses, thus, not having to drink on your own!
thumb.gif

Well I kinda run out of room with all the other pint glasses.

Guy I used to work with lived just down the road for a pub, all the drunks used to walk past his and drop their glasses in his front garden...So he had a permanent supply lol

Well I kinda run out of room with all the other pint glasses.

Guy I used to work with lived just down the road for a pub, all the drunks used to walk past his and drop their glasses in his front garden...So he had a permanent supply lol

HAHAHAH Me too else Id get another one... I can hear the missis already telling me I'm gonna have to chuck one! :rulez:

haha, quality.. well, no chance of that happening where I live..

theres always the 'up the jacket sleeve' technique but tbh, I'm not that desperate! (I barely drink at home..)

Wonder who will get their glass first? Race ya.. ;)

THE FIRST ONE TO RECEIVE THEIR GLASS AND FILL IT WILL GROLSCH (other premium largers ARE available...) AND TO POST A PICTURE IN THIS THREAD, WINS!!!

Good luck to you all.

Challenge accepted! :D

Anyone got their pint glass yet?? No, me neither :(

Remember we've got a challenge on here.. first to get their pint glass filled and photographed wins!! (not sure what they win, but they just do!)

Nope nothing yet....i am getting close to resorting to the 'up the sleeve jobbie' just to be the first with a pic....not that im competitive or anything :yahoo:

Nope nothing yet....i am getting close to resorting to the 'up the sleeve jobbie' just to be the first with a pic....not that im competitive or anything :yahoo:

tsssk!! It's got to be a clear photo of the glass... any Tom **** and harry could use their existing (or tea leafed) Grolsch glass for the first photo entry, BUT, chances are it's not the same. If you post a photo that shows a glass that differs to everyone elses', you suck! :)

I could have done with mine this weekend.. pretty heavy sessions at home! Beer - Xbox 360, Kane & Lynch, Pringles. Mind, I was drinking Tuborg, anyone else had this? Bottled lager with a ring-pull top. Marvellous idea!

yeah, any cheating and the person should be severely LAMBASTED! (Nilz!) ;) ****** hell Jimmeh... we may be separated at birth! ;) Tuborg myself this weekend. Couldnt pass it up at 24 for £9.99. Those ringpulls are great, the beer tho.. bit of a BBQ beer.