ooooohhhhh sorry!!! :rulez:

OK OK, i'll just have to wait for my glasses in the post

yes... you will! ;) And 2000!! Gasbag! Oh wait! Me too! BWAHAHAH

LOL....come on keep posting...woo hoo then we can be in the big 2k crew :arco:

Who is that question meant for??

Coz im not Gay.... :notme:

Who is that question meant for??

Coz im not Gay.... :notme:

lol, sorry.. no one... just the "2k crew" sounded a bit.. gay!

shouldn't be long now.. I know a few other forums have started to recieve their glass!!

Haha, i said 2 K not 2 GAY crew lol!!!

Aaaaiiiihhh, i jus been reading as well that people are getting notes in the post saying too big for your letterbox 'oo er missus!!!'

heh, you can keep your pint glass... this is what I'm expecting!

21819.jpg

:D

Photo6.jpg

GOT MY GLASS THIS MORNING SO FILLED IT UP WITH FOSTERS AND HERE YOU GO, WARNING BEER AND TOOTHPASTE DONT MIX VERY WELL.

I WIN !!!!!!!!!

Well done matey....drinks are on you...woohoo!!!

I aint had anything yet!!!

I thank you,i tell ya what next audi meet ill buy a crate of grolsh and we can all have a few cans each,obviously not to drink while we are there

I had two delivered to my parents house this morning :D

Damn guys.. you beat me too it. You should still take and upload photos for the sake of it.. I certainly will when time allows.

I've just got in.. had a long day @ APS > gym > to friends' for curry & beer (unfortunately I didn't realise they'd been delivered until, ohhh, 20 minutes ago.

Also, I like how I've got two half pint glasses? lol

recieved mine this morning cheers jimmeh :beerchug:

Woohoo, got 2 delivered to the neighbour today, so will get some pics up later if i can!!

Cheers Jimmeh!!

Mines arrived as well but just off for curry and beer! If I can get a photo to load I'll put mine up later!

AHhhhhhhh, so thats what the Royal Mail missed delivery note is!! I thought it was something Id ordered and forgotten!!

And dan, whats with the little finger, it looks like its trying to stick out!! HAHAHHAH ;)

COngrats on the early morning booze tho!

well got two at my mum and dads but none at my house :( , can`t drink anyhow as ive just come out of hospital after another knee op :(

Trying to upload my image now but Photobucket is giving me hell :(

Beer tastes good tho!

93ad42ba-1.jpg

beeeeer!

well done to our winner and good work all those that posted photos :)