Tennis:Andy Murray

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Do you think he's going to beat Nadal?

He's already 2sets to nothing up, but a break down in the 3rd set until rain stopped the game. I'm not a fan of Murray to be honest, but he represents GB, so goodluck to him, hope he makes a go of it when the game continues.

Didnt watch or pay attention to this over the weekend, but heard the news this morning, that is REALLY good, why couldnt he do this at Wimbeldon??

Anyways good luck to the guy..

Didnt watch or pay attention to this over the weekend, but heard the news this morning, that is REALLY good, why couldnt he do this at Wimbeldon??

Anyways good luck to the guy..

Nadal has been in peak form for the last few months, he's literally won everything! I think he's tiring though, if not, then Murray is just getting better.

Hmmm i know, he has been top dog in everything over the past few months, i did have this convo with someone over the weekend, but eventually the bubble will burst...lets see what happens.

he represents GB

Not stricly true though, he's come out before with a few anti-english comments eg saying he was happy england didnt qualify for the euro finals, so its fair to say he represents Scotland! I have nothing against Scotland but when you wear the GB tag but have digs at fellow home nations it dosent look good in my eyes. Plus he's a sultry miserable git most of the time so not exactly the most entertaining press interviews!

One final dig at tennis players, why the heck are pro-tennis players allowed to compete at the olympics when its obvious they dont care or try at all as there's no money in it for them??!!

Guess it was too much to ask for Murray to beat Federer, he was just too DAMN good!

Now you're Scottish again hahahahaha
emotlol_21.gif
(Joke)

Not stricly true though, he's come out before with a few anti-english comments eg saying he was happy england didnt qualify for the euro finals, so its fair to say he represents Scotland! I have nothing against Scotland but when you wear the GB tag but have digs at fellow home nations it dosent look good in my eyes. Plus he's a sultry miserable git most of the time so not exactly the most entertaining press interviews!

One final dig at tennis players, why the heck are pro-tennis players allowed to compete at the olympics when its obvious they dont care or try at all as there's no money in it for them??!!

Well to be fair I would of found it hard not to have a dig at England in some way after the lack of support from across the border. Seems to be alot of snobbery down south at the thought of a scotsman representing GB at tennis after all the squeeky clean English players.

I wouldnt be suprised if hes chosen to represent Scotland only after some of the publics comments about him in his last few competitions, especially Wimbeldon.

Still his comments were very immature and didnt reflect well on the Scots.