Amir Khan

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
:laugh: come back when you have grown up

About time this happened.
emotlol_21.gif

It was inevitable, you cant fight bums all your life. But what a punch!!!

Feel sorry for Khan, how the hell do you get back into the ring after being exposed like that? Surely it's all over for him now? Prescott did the business with some hammer blows and imo had the physchological edge that was clearly visable in the pre match weigh-ins and interviews.

the wills there but the body is saying game over

He is damn lucky that follow up right didnt fully connect whilst he was falling...

If I had to pay for that then Id been Gutted, good Job I have a starview Box!!

Thing is with Khan, like its been said, he's been fighting Nobodys mainly apart from a few but He is that quick he never really gave his apponents time to open up. I always said if he came up against a proper fighter (and not a slugger) he'd pay for it.....and he did.
I seen that prescott fight a few times on Eurosport etc and I knew once that fight was lined up he'd struggle.
I didnt think he'd get knocked out that quick, I actually had it down for the 3rd round but My Gosh that was some Blow to the head in the 2nd knockdown.

He went in all wrong, typical Khan wanted to show the skeptics by doing what he usually does and fly straight into it but failed badly. He should have took his time and worked out this Prescott.
Too damn Quick and unlucky.
He said he made a mistake, yeah he did, he shouldnt have even fought a guy like prescott, everyone knew He wasnt ready for the real world of Boxing.
Khan had been floored before by Nobodys really so he shouldnt have expected to go in the ring and have a Easy fight saying he'll knock him out withing 4 rounds.

Oooops!!! Big mistake.

So now he's gonna struggle, he gotta work on that Chin big time and needs to grow up a little.
Its a shame but thats Boxing. They say they come back stronger but I reckon it will do more Mental damage to him than anything else!!!

Keep an eye out for that prescott because I beleive he will go down as one of the greatest if he carries on like that.

haha been saying it for ages, hes another naseem, naseem fought barrera a proper fighter got his *** handed to him then retired.

No point having the speed without the power.

BUM :)

Finally, its about time...dont get me wrong, he is a good fighter, but whats the point, when he keeps getting put up against a bunch of guaranteed wins!!!

This was bound to happen when a real fighter was put in the ring against him.

Lets see where he gets to from here, probably nowhere now!!!

I knew this was going to be a hard fight for him,but i think its the kind of wake up call he needed.He has been fighting nobodys Prescott was awesome last night,but i do think Khan will be back its your mistakes you have to learn from but i dont think he was ready for the fight.His approach was totally wrong Prescott is a hard hitter Khan needed to give this fight time and break down his opponent but its done now,i think its better for him it happened to him earlier in his career rather then later,naseem never recovered from his loss,but im sure Khan will.

Was about time it happened...I dont think he did fight any one good in till this fight.
He pride gonna be hurt from that and wonder what the papers gonna say!

its been on the cards for ages that he was a paper champion. They've made there money out of his Olympic fame now and the gravy train has stopped.

forgot about him killing that bloke indirectly....*******

Yep made me chuckle to see him take a fall like that! im sure he'll be back though but this time he needs to get his hands up for some defense and learn to box rather than try & slug people out quickly.

I was tempted on paying the £15 for this match but then i thought i might as well watch it on you tube when it finished and i am glad i did!

It make me laugh when i watched the video, perfect example of one of the most cockiest git with one of boxings biggest glass chins!

It was only a matter of time before he got a pounding, he is a good fighter, very good hand speed but can't take a punch!

I think it will be very hard for him to get back into the limelight for the right reasons not for being pounded to the floor in 30seconds!

Joe Calzague (sp) is a pukka fighter!

hes a joker with a glass jaw
reckon he should take up tidly winks and hope he dont get one on the chin :lmfao: