something to look forward to for my holiday???

yeah lol something like that

oh well gives me more to look forward to now for when i go to hawaii in december lol.....so not all bad

yeah lol something like that

oh well gives me more to look forward to now for when i go to hawaii in december lol.....so not all bad

make it back from Cuba first

Do you still have to go, can you not get anything back off insurance??

So you are off to Cuba in a fortnight, and Hawaii in December, and are looking for sympathy from us ..... ? lol

:tumble:

Doesnt sound like it was too bad so I'm sure it will be fine by the time you get there :yes:

So you are off to Cuba in a fortnight, and Hawaii in December, and are looking for sympathy from us ..... ? lol

:tumble:

Doesnt sound like it was too bad so I'm sure it will be fine by the time you get there :yes:

lol...........of course i need sympathy lol..................not really lol

yes it didnt to seem to hit america as hard as expected , i know cuba was hit quite hard but in the west and im of to the east of the island.............it the storms in the atlantic that pose more of a threat if they start to develop

not thought about contacting the insurance yet until i see how things develop

anyone fancy joining me lol................my girlfriend is really scared of going now lol so maybe a space lol

Maybe even show The Day After Tomorrow??

And im on about the film, before some clever clogs comes up and says "Thursday??"