Anybody see WifeSawp on Ch4?

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
OMFG!

The husband "Tony" was nothing short of a workshy sponging chauvanistic areshole. Best comment was "she signed her name on the wedding certificate so she's my property!"

Loved the way his bad knee played up for the camera when he was asked to change HIS sons nappy. Bent it more complaining about it than when he allegedly hurt it.

As for using emotional blackmail on the little girl. I would like to have knocked the cnut out. It was verging on child abuse:banghead:

Love to know I go to work and work hard so my taxes can pay for him to sit on his ****, needs a damn good :slapped:

Well said :happy::happy:

Unfortunately that seems to be the approach some people choose today :ohmy:

I have been in full time work for the last 36 years and it grieves me to think our taxes keep low lifes like this in reasonable comfort :ohmy: Did i see a car on their drive and was that the house with the big flat screen TV.

Only one way to deal with scroungers :gun2::gun2::gun2::gun2::gun2:

:sign_omg: in deed! What a complete **** this guy was. What also gets my back up was that this guy is being paid disability allowance!!!!!! How can that be..........as he was able to do the few hours of community work that the other wife made him do. So why is this allowed. I think they should only be allowed the allowances for so long and then have them taken off them so it forces them to go out a get a job to provide for there family instead of us (working people) paying for them. He seemed to be doing very well for himself by being paid to stay at home and going out to the pub and also having a big plasma stuck on his wall. Which we the tax payers more than likely paid for. :box:

Rant over :shutup2: I better stop before my blood boils.