the men's 100m race- Usain Bolt

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
9.69s..first man under 9.70 and that relaxed:scared2:

this guy is a machine and he could have done much better if he didn't relax 10-15m before the finish.

guess there is so much more to come from him. He's only 21 yrs old

:applaus:

Not to forget swimming and Phelps who is a class of his own. 7 out of 7 gold medals...Spitz record equalled but almost gone now

Agreed! Lets just hope he doesn't test positive tomorrow .....

Agreed! Lets just hope he doesn't test positive tomorrow .....

yeah...

just like the 2000 US 4x400m relay team...4 of them, last year, admitted taking banned substances and stripped of their gold medals in sydney 2000.

Same for Gatlin.

the good thing about Bolt is hew doesn't train in the US unlike a lot of other athletes.

:applaus:effortless.....his running style reminds me of how Henry runs.....
And like it was said earlier, he could of ran that quicker too !!
Awesome........

He was out of the blocks like a..........a...........a bolt I suppose!! Darn quick, bet Michael Johnson was secretly wishing his record wouldnt be beaten though!!

Absolutely amazing performance! & nice to see a guy from a small country winning two such high profile events!
Lets just hope he doesn't test positive

Amazed that GB is still in 3rd place in the medals as well, that's much better than I thought we'd do! :)
Reckon Russia might overtake us before the games finish, but even finishing in 4th wouldn't be a bad warm up for London in 4 years. :)

Agreed - Team GB have been absolutely awesome and hopefully will inspire a lot of people in this country. It's nice to see something good for Britain at last; after reams of credit crunch, inflation and house-price headlines, interspersed with knife stabbings, let's hope we get a bit of pride back and people start to look up! :)