hahaha how cool is this ;-)

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
how cool is this, just been for are usual drive round our local festival park where the local boy racers meet in there corsa n other chav cars and on the way back we were followed by an a4 2.5tdi cabriolet looked really nice with 2 young lads in, came along side us in the other lane edging in front a few metres to race us so with a good clear road ahead said to my lady go for it , didnt expect to be anywhere near as quick as that n smoked it!, really impressed since i turned the actuator up and had it remapped, slowed down for the speed camera and let them catch up and the passenger was smiling and waved, driver must have been that gutted he got beat by a girl he didnt even look lol

well proud of the missus ;-)

does anyone else think that since theyve had there quattys they feel alot slower? maybe its because were used to the car ?:arco: what bhp is a 2.5tdi a4 cab running?

I think its around 163 bhp but its a heavy old car.

Yep its a 163bhp lump in an A4 cab, tipping the scales at nearly 1700 kg and 0-60 not far off 10 secs its not what you'd call a spritely beast, but classy as hell imo!

yeh it was classy, got a nice plate on it too ;-) looked pretty new tho as in 05-08 the lad never has old cars always nearly new.

still good tho for the missus ay!

2.5 tdi cabrios with quattro are as rare as rocking horse droppings.

(unfortunately, otherwise i would have got one)

2.5 tdi cabrios with quattro are as rare as rocking horse droppings.

(unfortunately, otherwise i would have got one)

AFIK they only made a quattro cab with the 1.8T, 3.0 & S4's, there never was a 2.5 TDi cab, would of been about 1900kg though so a bit of a dog which could be a reason for not building it!