Womens Beach Volley ball

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
I've decided that my favourite olympic event is the womens beach volley ball!! Their skill level is amazing, their amazing agility, lightning speed reactions, excellent team work and total commitment is something to behold! Oh, and they all seem to be very tall, skinny & very hot, but lets not have that as a reason to watch it aye lads??!! :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I do have one thought though, who decided that a sport involving hitting a ball with your hands over a badminton net on sand should be played in the skimpiest of bikini's??!! Its a little unnecessary perhaps but i'd like to buy that person a drink!!

I played with the Nokia sponsored womens beach volleyball. team at nokia world last.... they were awesome... even tho I was slightly boozed..

I think they pretty much pasted EVERYONE that played against them... some nice *** too! ;) GRRRR

I'll see if I can dig out some pics when I get home...

I say pics... from memory they are just the word nokia.....

spread across the *** cheeks! :D

EDIT: *** cheeks covered by shorts of course! OOps.

I do have one thought though, who decided that a sport involving hitting a ball with your hands over a badminton net on sand should be played in the skimpiest of bikini's??!! Its a little unnecessary perhaps but i'd like to buy that person a drink!!
Unnecessary perhaps, but I wonder if the IOC could be persuaded that it should be adopted as a universal dress code for womens events? ;)

...Hmm, except for maybe the shot put & weight lifting *shudder*

Ahhh the joys of womens beach volleyball, if you look really closely there are rules and nets and everything......

Reminds me of the film "Dead or Alive" with the ever fine Holly Valance and that great volleyball scene :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Ohh and the "Top Gun" one for the laydeeez

I was appreciating it on tv at work today. Made the day go by a little better.

BeachVolleyball.jpg

hows this

great sport as long as they keep there sun glasses on. Great bodies but looks wise, they look like they've just licked pi55 off a nettle.

I was down in Sandbanks a couple of weeks ago and while I was there I discovered that there was a Vollyball championship on! What a few days break this is cracking :hubbahubba: up to be. It was very interesting to watch and I must say most enjoyable. Although I did get a slap across the back of the head from the misses every so offen :slap: