Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status

Buckmore kart track

Went there yesterday on a day event with work...absolutely brilliant, would definately recommend to all....would suggest a good venue for a meet, although not the cheapest day out.

Has anyone else been before? oh and i couldnt get anywhere near Lewis Hamiltons laptimes
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    yeah i had a work meeting there a few weeks back was excellent, best track ive been to i have been to a couple including the international circuit in tenerife but buckmore is very good

6th Gear

Status
    I used to race there a few years back. Fantastic track. My favourite part was the down hill section (right, left). The curbs there used to be flat so you could proper ride them but then they raised them so took all the fun out. You should try out Whilton Mill near Daventry. Thats a fantastic track too. All open greenary. Its what I call a pretty track lol.

Coss
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    I was there a few years ago racing in the S1 Brittish champs.

Fantastic track, When you hit that apex down the hill it doesnt get much better than that! Watch the curbs though!

Jason
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_Turbo View Post
    I was there a few years ago racing in the S1 Brittish champs.

Fantastic track, When you hit that apex down the hill it doesnt get much better than that! Watch the curbs though!

Jason
    I used to love that bit! I always described it to friends as 'the opposite of Eu Rouge'. What class did you race in? I done Supers back in '02. Rough as hell!
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    yup i agree,the back straight leading to the S bend is brilliant, i spent half the day missing the curb then the second half mounting it to get position for the following right bend....... we did Wigan last month.... really would havbe loved to try my hand at racing properly, height and weight doesnt go in my favour im afraid and think that the pick up on the pro karts is more noticeable with an 11stone fella than a 15.6stone'er on topeek
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

My BM is fixed!

Status
    I live 10 minutes from there, not been yet though.
    Chris

The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_coz View Post
    I used to race there a few years back. Fantastic track. My favourite part was the down hill section (right, left). The curbs there used to be flat so you could proper ride them but then they raised them so took all the fun out. You should try out Whilton Mill near Daventry. Thats a fantastic track too. All open greenary. Its what I call a pretty track lol.
    Not driven at Buckmore but I have on both circuits at Whilton Mill - it is superb as you say. I did an endurance event on the GP circuit with twin-engined karts; that was one hell of an evening! :D
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    Buckmore is a nice track, been there a few times and have been trying to sort something out for the past few weeks but haven't gotten around to it
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM