vw (golf) forum asap!!

edward_harris

s3 gone now a shiney red evo 6
Reaction score
hey guys do you any of you know if there is a forum like this for vw? the g/f is looking at golfs today, just wanted to ask a few questions and see if there was any for sale on there!
cheers!:search:

Finally found out the running costs of your Evo Ed, and now you need a runabout? :)

Also try www.clubgti.com

it does like the fuel! 150miles from a full tank max! but no i drive a van in the week so thats not the prob,looking for the g/f!! + i know aps can do wonders with mapping the tdi's!!

edition38.co.uk
performancevwmag.co.uk

thanks guys, we looked a at mk4 1.4 yesterday, was really nice apart from a knocking noise, he seemed to think it was exhausted but i looked at it and couldn't see anything! looking at a 115 gt tdi tomorrow the only thing its done 111000 miles would you say thats to many or ok for a tdi? any thing else to be looking for? also the 1,4 was really gutless!
thanks

this lot are ok, but be warned... if you dont follow the "scene" by the book they will just mug you off. Me and a couple of my mates were here for a while (when i owend my mk2) and it gets very very patheticly bitchy.

Forum is always down too!!

and normally 1 to slate places but this place really is full of Nobs.

Like Alpinehead says, golfgti.co.uk is full of muppets but with good advice as long as you do things there way, I lay low and only post when needed on there.

thanks guys, we looked a at mk4 1.4 yesterday, was really nice apart from a knocking noise, he seemed to think it was exhausted but i looked at it and couldn't see anything! looking at a 115 gt tdi tomorrow the only thing its done 111000 miles would you say thats to many or ok for a tdi? any thing else to be looking for? also the 1,4 was really gutless!
thanks

My Passat has the same engine PD115 and still running strong @158k miles, running chipped power since 90k miles, it's a heavier car remember and I have the Estate version, just keep it serviced regularly and it will go on forever Ed. :thumbsup: