My New Car!

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
what's people's opinion on this?

No-anti BMW comments please, I have been an Audi driver and a member here since the beginning of time, so I have seen them all already.

BK05NLF_01_CVI_150408_20.jpg

I like the 5 series - lovely looking cars, a nice 520d (debadged) with m alloys would be very nice......

There are several 530d's at my work that have the standard alloys and look pants, they need decent size m alloys like yours imo

Which one is yours?? Looks nice..

I wasn't a great fan of these when they first came out but they have grown on me. I think yours has one of the best colour/wheel combinations you can get.

fat cars... thats why i got 1 for her wedding car!!!!

P5270474.jpg

only the best for my missis!!

ok.. and it is my mates car! lol

Very nice car dude, I had a 535 sport for my wedding day as well, we hired it from BMW and got it with 0 miles on the clock!!!

Mint car, well done!!

Lovely car! I know the Chris Bangle designed BM's got a bad press but personally I think they look awesome :thumbsup: Been asked before I know, but what model is it?

Nice car - looks the business in black with those 18s too! Some of the early E60s are looking good value these days; very tempting.

Love the front of the 5 series, just a pity they couldn't continue the beauty to the rear. The boot looks like it's from another car, just doesn't match at all. Great engines tho, and nice to drive, but I'd hate to own one. Pity about the stigma that goes with BMW drivers too, don't expect to be let out of junctions, and please try break the tradition and use the indicators, I hope you specc'd them, they seem to be optional extra's on a BM haha. Enjoy the motor mate, I love the feelings associated with a new car, and I hope you have many happy miles with it.

Great engines tho, and nice to drive, but I'd hate to own one. Pity about the stigma that goes with BMW drivers too, don't expect to be let out of junctions, and please try break the tradition and use the indicators,

Gotta love these sweeping statements! Yep your right. It takes me about 3 times as long for me to commute to work as I never get let out of junctions, dont get let out into the outside lane to overtake and then of course because I don't indicate I get several instances of road rage. And not forgetting it takes me longer in the morning to get ready for work as I have to dress like a typical BM driver...

Pity about the stigma that goes with BMW drivers too, don't expect to be let out of junctions, and please try break the tradition and use the indicators

I know i had no trouble getting let out of junctions or changing lanes when i had my bmw,exact opposite actually,probably people didnt want me behind them tailgating them and driving in the way we know all bmw drivers do.

Nice 5-series there, the sport pack improves the cars looks a lot imo, nice & subtle syling. I do like the "BMW drivers are *******" philosphy, it must of started some how to of become such a widespread theory that gets passed down the generations! In fairness though there are so many ******* in this world even the do-gooders in Toyota Prius' can drive like *******!! Perhaps we could get the Mythbusters team from Discovery Channel to investigate this theory??!!

as a man on my 4th quattro and 5th audi i still really fancy a bimmer...

The new shapes i am the same, euch when they came out but the sportier variants look much better esp the M sport models.. big fan, the big deisels are ****** rapid.

The bigger the BM the more cutting up I can do, it takes up more road you see.
Its a 535d (278bhp) and it ******* shifts like you would not believe.
More torque than the M5.

I like some of the BMW's to look at but never been a fan, I find them crap to drive or even be a passenger in but it is each to their own. You asked for opinions so its only natural you will get some bad comments but you seem happy and thats what counts at the end of the day!

535d! Awesome! Would spin the earth the wrong way on its axis I imagine :thumbsup:

BK05NLF_01_CVI_150408_20.jpg

Im liking that chris, very nice......... My BM was only meant for work but I cant get enough of it now, the 2.0td has rather alot of torque aswell and its so easy/relaxing to drive. I havent used the S3 since buying the BM..:think:

My brother has the 535d and i've driven it, it is lightning fast when you hit the loud pedal. can be a bit thirsty though, think he drives it hard!!

A terrific engine in a good chassis, great all round car.

anyone who thinks its crap is a numpty!

I'd like a 530d or 535d in dark grey metallic with the M-style kit from BMW and the 19 inch wheels with Xenon lights. Fit!

UPDATE:
Not going for that car now, found one with less miles and more kit:
PE05XNS_01_pf_150708_20.jpg
PE05XNS_02_pf_150708_21.jpg
PE05XNS_03_pf_150708_22.jpg

less miles more kit... result.

Dunno about the leather tho... IMHO black would have been better, but Im sure that when it was configured the sales guy said to the older fella, if you have black with black it will look a bit dark in there! ;)

Good luck with what you choose... old man has a black 5 and love it to bits...

I didn't want black because as you say, its a bit dark. Its got privacy glass and i don't want to feel like I'm driving in a cave...