Show Car For Sale,Drives Like A DB9.

Look guys, i have put a lot of time and effort into that car innit!!

Please dont mock it, after all, you all know you want it and just cant console yourselves while you drive around in your sooooped up audees!!

Safe yea!!!

LOL :moa:

i particularly enjoyed the "red gear knob" being part of the selling highlights.

Ahha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Some serious time and money has been spent on this showcar.

I think the genious who created such a beast should spend some serious time for cruelty to jap family hatchbacks!!

some pepole think that some ting will be rong with a cheap car but no there is nothin rong

think they may be winding a mate up tbh lol :)

i love the attention to detail like the dirt catcher on the bonnet and the careful way the rear bumper has been cut around the tailpipe.... great

pfffff

just made me spit brew everwhere

one word to describe it

some pepole think that some ting will be rong with a cheap car but no there is nothin rong with this

fail

Got 1 of these sat at the end of my lane, I use it for shooting with my air rifle and kicking the **** out of it when i'm ****** off, maybe i could start showing it and then sell it for 1k?

show car hahaha, the only thing id show that is a match and some petrol.

What a waste!

I used to have one of these a few years back, i treated it like crap for 60,000 miles and it never once had any issue with it, brilliantly reliable and practical.

Handled like a tugboat, but you can't have everything!

I am tempted to ring the number just to hear this guy sell it too me down the phone...he cant be serious

ali-g is finally selling his car then,what joker.
Dis kar wil get u nuff minge and ting blood,trust me my nan used to own a sik nissan like dis and got nuff rezpect,ENIT

Its a sure sign of the credit crunch when even quality motors like that take more than 56 days to sell.

it would be even more amuzing if i rang the number and it turned out to be an old dear who was selling it...
103872665_bfe3a19066.jpg

WORD........

After seeing this all my faith in Natural Selection is gone!