TopGear

miker

Reaction score
Website
www.getonit.co.uk
I can't believe I missed the firsat of a new series. I am gutted.

Does any one know if it is repeated? if so when I hope so... so gutted

Mike

I don't believe it is. Shame you missed it as it was the most entertaining of the new format I've ever seen.

i recorded it on sky+,and i haven't deleted it yet.

if you are desperate,pm me,and i can do you a copy.

the choice is,tape...easy for me to do,or dvd...the recorder is in my sons room at the moment,but i can get it back from him,but the downside is,it MAY not play on your machine,as it records in dvd- format.

let me know.

I recorded it too, as i was off out - got Derren Brown on before it too (as that was on Friday night when i was still in A&E /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) let me know if carlos can't help ya (I imagine his will be much better quality though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
carlosthejackal said:
still want a copy?

[/ QUOTE ]

fink u'd better hold that tape carlos and record next weeks too just in case..............hee hee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

UK horizons will repeat whole series of Top Gear 564 i think it is on! hope this helps

well i have deleted all the "Top Gear" recordings from my Sky+,have to make room for Big Brother 5!!!

[ QUOTE ]
carlosthejackal said:
well i have deleted all the "Top Gear" recordings from my Sky+,have to make room for Big Brother 5!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlos - Sorry I didn't get back to you. I thought there was no hope and then I lost the post. Only just found it again tonight.

Given up now.... Thanks to all who offered.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
red_a4 said:
UK horizons will repeat whole series of Top Gear 564 i think it is on! hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but at least 6 months later, and by time you know its on it'll be about 3 shows in.