Passed another accountancy exam!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
Today is results day for people like me who are studying CIMA accountancy exams. Im pleased and really chuffed to say I passed a re-take exam that I failed in the November sitting, but I failed the final paper at the stage im at! Im only 1% disappointed I failed a paper given I knew I hadnt passed it, couldnt answer one 10 mark question at all and the big 25 mark questions you get to do didnt actually test what we'd all been expecting! The college tutors only teach what they expect to be examined and if you dont go away and learn the rest yourself you can end up ******** like I was!! No drama though, can have a chill for a few more months and start cramming in October ready for a November re-sit! Its a lot less stress only doing 1 exam rather than several! Then next year its on to the final stage, and all being well come 2010 I should be all finished & be a fully qualified accountant..............im 32 next month and im still in blinking school taking exams!!!

Anyway, im a little closer now to the end of the tunnel so all is good today :o.k:

Well done mate :applaus:. It's all building to a better future for ya :thumbsup:

so the new career could result in your beloved 3.0Q coming home eh?

nice one :salute:

Congrats and well done, exams are never good (unless you like them)

Then next year its on to the final stage, and all being well come 2010 I should be all finished & be a fully qualified accountant..............im 32 next month and im still in blinking school taking exams!!!

Anyway, im a little closer now to the end of the tunnel so all is good today :o.k:

Breast of duck on that one mate ;)