Hello all..

eggmaster2

Reaction score
Hi, im new to the Audi world having just bought an A4 Avant, 1.9Tdi sport. I have been enjoying it a lot for the week i've owned it now i've got it fairly clean! (pics tomorrow when i've finished cleaning the interior)

Im interested in finding more out about the car so I popped into the dealer to ask for a list of the factory options, he ctold me they had the information on the screen but had no way of printing it off? Which is disappointing.. Anyone know where I can find more out about my car from? Or at least more about that particular model?

Wasnt a wasted trip though as I bought a set of mats, a replacement speaker grill that was broken and a piece of interior trim that was damaged. Im excited for Thursday when I can pick them up and fit them!

Thanks, James.

Welcome and Congratulations on the new purchase :beerchug:

Try Parkers for lots of model info;

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/equipment/Detail.aspx?deriv=23828

I dont know exactly what model yours is so you have to navigate to the exact page.

Dont forget vagparts.com for OEM parts at prices cheaper than a main dealer. They are generally 10 - 20% less than dealers, and if they are not they are honest enough to tell you. Usually pays to ring them rather than order online if you need good quickly.

:hi:

Hi and welcome to site, if you go on the autotrader site and look for a car similiar spec to yours sold by trade. They have a specs tab at the top of the advert which you can click and it will show you standard spec lists, performance & economy and your annual roadtax bill.

Cheers guys, I've found a little bit more about it now at least! Its on '04 plate with multitronic box and full black leather. Im disappointed about the lack of computer, i'd like to have use of the DIS system and hopefully i can upgrade? Anyone know if this is possible?

Lots of james' on this site then? They're taking over the world i tell you..

James