Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Bulmers

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • dude...they both taste like ****, get a grip

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Gilly

Reaction score
boredom has led me to finding out which is the most popular apple based beverage...

so vote for your favourite

word to Gaymers marketing team...would a bloke realy walk into a bar and ask for a gaymers?

i am no homophobe..even so

yeah, your making a mockery of my poll adding carlsberg into the mix

I picked the third option in your poll and told you my tipple........ Are you at the bar yet to order?

you cant beat the dirty stuff from somerset, with bits floating in it and all that, very nice

I am actually feeling the Pear Bulmers, i think its great and have actually been drinking that more than the usual Stella lately..

Now here's an interesting poll... No option for me though...

In stock at the moment I've got a few bottles of Gaymers - quite light, sweet taste; some Bulmers (count depends upon when you read this) - stronger flavour, more of a bitter edge; and a couple of bottles of Magners knocking around too - I'd say it's somewhere between the previous two, pretty full flavour, balanced in bitter/sweet; and I'd say it's probably my favourite - it's considerably more expensive to buy in bulk than the other two though!

...Oh yeah, and I've a stock of Carlsberg in there too (amongst other tipples)!

Regards,

Rob.

Yes sorry but you cant beat a cold carlsberg export, really cant & the Danes are **** at keeping in denmark, lol.

****** scam!!!

Oh well, they both get me drunk and i guess thats all that matters!!!

Hooray for Stella :arco:

Q.Why is cider known as bulmers in ireland and magners everywhere else?

A. Bulmers is originally an English company, and is the largest cider maker in the world. It sells its cider in the UK mostly under its brand names such as Strongbow and Woodpecker.

Its Irish arm, which produced cider for sale in Ireland under the Bulmers name, de-merged from it many years ago but continued to have rights to the Bulmers name in Ireland. They aren't allowed to use it in England (Bulmers UK reserve that right), so they use the Magners name here.

"Bulmers Ltd of Clonmel, Ireland is not connected with HP Bulmers Ltd of Hereford, UK. Bulmers Original Vintage Cider produced by Bulmers Ltd of Clonmel, Ireland is sold outside the Republic of Ireland under the name Magners Original Irish Cider." - from the Magners website.

Which is irrelevant to me as cider tastes :puke2:

Anyone tried Erdinger? German beer, very nice!

I do like a Magners every now and then though.

Corona and lime is where it's at.

Fo' Sure Cuz!!

LOL....its a very nice drink agreed....but since it was in the fast and the furious - its become bit of a "bad boy" drink...lol

Anyone tried the new 4% Stella....dont bother, dont know why they would want to spoil perfection!!!

im well into my cider at the moment apart from strongbow after a weekend in newquay i manges to drink 24 cans in 48hours and my teeth hurt like hell for 3days after.lol...

on another matter gotta love kronembourg blanc or hoegaarden blanc.