Morrisons stations drop Petrol and Diesel prices by 4p per litre

Just been reading this on another site, looks like Morrisons did it this afternoon and Asda followed suit with a 3p drop, word on the street is that the others are likely to drop their prices over the next day or two....About time too!!!

Shame i ****** filled up yesterday!!!!

Happy day's. It's about time too,and I'm due a refill at Asda in the next day or so.

Just been reading this on another site, looks like Morrisons did it this afternoon and Asda followed suit with a 3p drop, word on the street is that the others are likely to drop their prices over the next day or two....About time too!!!

Shame i ****** filled up yesterday!!!!

I filled up at Morrisons yesterday morning!!! So must have just missed it:keule:

Yea but what about us V-powerers??

Will we see our needles move a bit further than what we have recently??

Well as im going through an old skool phase at the mo, i think we should start a petition and send it that nob who calls himself the PM to put the prices back to what they were in the 80's!!!

We dont have a Sainsburys/Morrisons/Asda in my town so had to put up with any drop they fancied giving us! Tesco hadnt dropped their prices last night when I was on my way home but they had dropped regular unleaded by 2p & super by 1p this morning, needed to fill up anyway so revelled in my 32p saving I made by waiting to fill up until this morning over last night! If say 5 million people make on average 30p saving by filling up today, Gordon & his (bum)chums will lose out on about nearly £1 million in tax income :arco:

The local Shell garages here have kept there's low, like 3-4p lower than the suparmarkets, so I wonder what route they'll take now that the supermarkets have lowered there's by 3-4p!?

The Shell garage at Shellthorpe never looked that cheap whenever I drove past it.