thinking about selling the a4 ts

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
after the performance tonight from the little twats round ere, it just attracts to much attention. every 1 wants to break into it as for round here its a really nice car.

shame coz i like it but id rather get rid of my car than get greef from the little twats every night on my door step. my missis is preggas so she dont need the stress,and i am very short temperd person, so its likley i would end up seriously injering 1 of them and getting my self banged up. dont need that sorta **** anymore i have been a "good boy" for the past couple of years and concentrated on being a famiely man.

only thing i can think of is beat the living **** out of all the little f00ks round ere or sell the car and get somthing a little bit less flashy. mite sound mad to some of you but i live in a really ****** area. the audi stands out like a sore thumb.

could get £2000 for it easy ya think?

I wouldn't call any B5 A4 flashy to be honest mate. Also would of thought £2000 would be a bit of a stretch but you never know.

its stands out round ere mate... maybe i worded it wrong. but the little shits wont leave the car alone. as said in my rants and raves thread, i have no enameys so its just a random attack on my car. there is a bloke up the road with a scoob and he gets the same prob. takes the ****. really £2000 to much ya think? only thing the 1st owner didnt get as an extra was heated leather seats. everything else it has. bose, lecky windoes @ rear, climate, sunroof etc. car is mint (no rot anywhere) just a small crease in wing now coz of little fookers!

(shrugs) i think i just have the hump!

£1300 full audi service etc. just hit the 150000 miles tho :(

edit: as a standerd car

Then i would suggest you will probably get about the same back for it.

harshness..... wheels and the rest of it will be commin off then.

think i mite just beat the **** out of em all!

Yea best off taking it back to standard and selling it all seperately.