Wimbledon..

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
Anyone following it? Is murray going to do it or is it going to be Nadal?

Not into Tennis at all, doubt Murray will win though.

Hopefully but nadal is playing better so far, not really into it either but its still good to watch.

Nadal as his fitness is alot better than murrays & nadal never gives up, murray is alot better than last year, but he still has this oh no lost a point & mopes around for a game or 2, then starts to wow us, bit like henman but henman lost his nerve on big games like semi's etc, but murray actually has the game to beat nadal but he just has to want it & use it as he did in previous matches, he can win as he beat federer & not many have.

yeah i agree with you nigel, just seems like he doesnt want it in some of the shots he's given, and his mopey attitude is affecting his play. Hopefully will pick himself up later tho.

ah now murray shows some spirit, think to little to late but you never know.

I think he was a bit ****** from the 5 setter against Gasquet in the previous round, but still someway short to matching Nadal and Federer in terms of fitness.

Seed 2 Vs 12... still did quite well but those boys are in there own class.. he did well yesterday but i think the spainian is a whole other kettle of fish.. Never know, spain may take the Euro cup and the Wimbledon tings too.

Nadal was excellent, fair play to Murray for getting this far he did do well to get there, but as mentioned above, he seems to mopey, and if yuo look at his face, he looks like he hasnt slept for weeks!!!

Only caught bits of it & Murray just looked drained & weary a lot of the time. Didnt think he had much of a chance to win but would of been nice to of given more of a battle to Nadal by winning at least 1 set! Nadal was 6-1 on I heard yesterday morning & did think about bunging £50 on it, wish I had now! Think i'll check out what odds can get for him to win overall as he does seem to be very settled now after only an ok'ish 1st couple of matches.