Hollyoaks

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Does anyone watch it??

Im not going to say what happened for those that havent actually seen tonites episode, but if you did, WTF!!!!!!!

Does anyone watch it??

Im not going to say what happened for those that havent actually seen tonites episode, but if you did, WTF!!!!!!!

No, cant say I do! Mainly as I hate soaps, even ones with fit birds who do good calenders!! If there's no boobs, lady front bums or spanners/socket sets/welding equipment used in the filming then im generally not interested!!

No, cant say I do! Mainly as I hate soaps, even ones with fit birds who do good calenders!! If there's no boobs, lady front bums or spanners/socket sets/welding equipment used in the filming then im generally not interested!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You have to watch it, theres plenty of huni's in there and even the not so good looking ones are good!!!

As for the calenders...well!!!

Good comments tho, made me laugh ;-)

Always watched it, cant even explain why! Dont even watch it for the girls as I am not a fan of girls plastered in make up and plastic boobs! I think I actually like the stories :redface:

LOL....as my little cousins always say "its cutting edge drama!!", yet in the same sentence he did also say "Look at the knockers on her!!!"

So it goes both ways, but yep, i think i have watched it from day one and am addicted to it!!!

Don't get home i time.

Used to when i had a job where i got home at 6pm.

Top Doris's in it.

never really watched it, could watch this tho

3437_8649679_Gemma_Atkinson_Lingeri.jpg

Lottie, I agree totally, how mad was that, couldnt believe he has gone, I was actually reading on another forum about Hollyoaks and Max, and so many people were gutted and upset that he had gone in such a way.

Its a shame that him and OB have gone, as they were well funny!!!

Max says "I love you"
OB says "Stop being Gay"

LOL!!!

Oh and also agree, got it on series link on Sky+ if there is nothing that we watch of an evening, as long as we get to watch Hollyoaks,everyone is happy :)

So yea i agree Lottie - SAD!!! hehe

LOL....yea....im not really a telly addict ;-)