WTF guys no Inters pics????!!!!????

DUDE!!!

I took plenty of pics, but for some reason, my PC isnt recognising my camera at the mo, so as soon as i get it sorted i have about 200 pics to put up, so when i can be bothered i will try posting some ok :)

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

the flying banana
Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

show n shine TT without any shine
Picture019.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Jojo found a more suitable opponent on the way home
Picture026-1.jpg

Inters was a good day out, shame i didnt get to meet most of you, was too busy watching the quarter mile strip.. did see a few of your cars tho, obviously didnt know who u wer tho.. Voorhees saw you in the que for the strip..only realised now that it was you, sick number plate.. your car looks tough.. JoJo also loved your car, perfect stance and awesome wheels.. there was another A3 black with BBS LMs went up the strip a few times asain dude, car looked rude, dont know if hes on the forum tho.

How about that scirocco. :hubbahubba:

Nah i wasnt even sure i was coming, last min on saturday night i'd done all i needed to do and i came up with my cousin and a few m8s, he drove, left the ooodi home sleeping. But ill bring her to Audi-meets, you should come down.

Nah i wasnt even sure i was coming, last min on saturday night i'd done all i needed to do and i came up with my cousin and a few m8s, he drove, left the ooodi home sleeping. But ill bring her to Audi-meets, you should come down.

I will be there dude, it's only down the road to Gaydon for me. ;)

Just hope they don't park me next to Voorhees. :nunu:

Voorhees, what did you run on the strip btw i missed it? Did any other S3's try it?

I know a silver one with fmic and stickers did a run but dont remember the times..

voorhees and jojo we know you both love each other, we spotted you a few times walking together at inters,

awwww

but who wears the trousers ?:yahoo:

too old and fat thats why the 14.6 plus the car doesn't help

Lucky B*stards, Thanks for posting the pics and vids especially:beerchug:. Any shows happening July-August time?
Oh only Audimeets.....cough cough.....only the bestest Audi only show EVER..!!! Probably!:sign_plug:

Ive just noticed... what the hell kinda way round doyou have your origin laser detector set????

hopefully the right way as the Halfrauds guy installed it....tell me its wrong so I can get a refund.

dood, its well wrong... the domes should be facing forward. The idea behind it being that if your getting scanned your pretty much ******. So hopefully the forward facing dome catch the bounce from someone else being scanned etc etc. The way you have it, you wont catch anything till its wayyyyy to late.

Like this:
Originb2_Laser_In-Car.jpg

So go get your money back, cause essentially theres no point in you having that there. :angrymod: