Can you get TV on iphone?

oh right... you already got one? Ouch. ;)

Ok... urm you could try some site that streams it over wifi... like www.iPhoneWi-FiTV.com??

or do you want it for some other times when wifi isnt available??

i have got an iphone but i dont think you can,but you want watch video thru streaming.i think the software will be available soon.

or do you want it for some other times when wifi isnt available??

yeah, I'm going to to the british grand prix in a couple of weeks and I thought it may be good to see bits of the track I can't see from the stand & in car shots etc just from when its on itv live, I know they have the big screens but I'm not sure how good they are, you can hire some hand held tv sets from kangaroo.tv at silverstone which do look really good, cos they give loads of info and you can have permanent in car shot on if you want but there £59 for the day, so just wonderd if there was a way of just getting normal itv that's all.

yeah, I'm going to to the british grand prix in a couple of weeks and I thought it may be good to see bits of the track I can't see from the stand & in car shots etc just from when its on itv live, I know they have the big screens but I'm not sure how good they are, you can hire some hand held tv sets from kangaroo.tv at silverstone which do look really good, cos they give loads of info and you can have permanent in car shot on if you want but there £59 for the day, so just wonderd if there was a way of just getting normal itv that's all.

you just wanna show off lol

well, I guess the only way to get that is either to sling it from a home setup or if ITV are streaming it to get it from there? maybe iTV? ;)

At present I think you can only get recorded tv programs easily... live TV could be a bit more 'interesting'

In a dream I dreamt that I was in the pub & overheard a conversation from a total stranger whose face I couldnt see that there was this website called sopcast.com where you could download a simple program that allowed you to view live sporting events from all around the world totally free. He went on to say that although you were quite often watching a foreign tv station so the commentary was of no use but at least you can watch things easily enough.

Im not sure if any of this was true or not but given if it was it would no doubt be breaking some laws, plus it was only a dream anyway, ahem....................:whistle2: