It's a girl!!!

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
11 days early, but she's beautiful.
IMGP3133.jpg

Top man!! My little girl is 2 and a half weeks now and came bang on her due date! Is she your first? It's an awesome awesome feeling isn't it??

:beerchug:

congrats to you both............................still made time to come online i see lol, good to see got priorities sorted lol

alan

Hey man, well done, congrats to both of you and welcome to the lil 'un!! :)

Congrats to you both........your looking knackered enough already in that pic, it'll only get worse!!

Awwww..... what a sweet little girl.. awww...... I'm getting broody now!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to you all, welcome to sleepless nights

congrats bud! you have a vey cute little daughter, my boy is now 6 months old, it feels like we just had him, yet the time flys, enjoy every minute mate as time waits for no one. i've had to peg back my time on the forum and lots of other activities but i don't mind, its a great feeling..yes even the sleepless nights...hope your misses is doing alright as well...all the best...right off to to do the bottle..check the forum in another couple of months!! :-0

Congratulations to all the family mate! I guess your latest pic is just a taster of how fast-changing life's going to be for you all for a while now... I'm sure it'll all be great fun though bud!

Regards,

Rob.

PS>

Good Luck Rob :)

Ooer! I'm already digging a shelter in the back yard! :scared2: :lmfao:

...Seriously though... I'm not that worried... I want to grow a little cricket-team! :laugh: