Its a boy

treblesykes

Reaction score
I'm the worlds happiest Dad! Our son 'Finn' was born yesterday :wub:. Mother and baby doing very well :yahoo:.

Anyone got a haynes manual for babies??? :rtfm:

Anyone got a haynes manual for babies??? :rtfm:

Joking apart I think they do one!

Excellent news, I didn't think she was due just yet? My little girl is 12 days old today, enjoy these special times as they will soon be gone! And keeps your fingers crossed he doesn't get colic :tapedshut:

My little girl is 12 days old today

Congrats to you both, welcome to the happiest years of your life. I cant wait!

have you tried Dr. Brown's bottles if your mrs' isn't breast feeding? we found them to be great and only used infacol if needed now and again.

She's breastfeeding so we can't, but thanks anyway. Only had the infacol a couple of days, so too early to tell if its working or not - seems to be with colic theres not much you can do until it just goes of its own accord! Joy .....:crying:

That's great (for both of you)! Please document all your learnings so I can ask in november!

Congratulations.

Heynes do a manual for new dad's, we bought one for a friend of ours about a year ago.

Do new babies not come with a manual, my new car did?

congrats to you and the new family.

Our little girl is just 3 months now and she just had her first fever. you feel sorry for them. As said, just make sure you have the infacol. works very well indeed as we learned after 10 days. :). and we also had to raise one end of the cot to prevent reflux.

regarding the sleepless nights, she started sleeping the whole night (non-stop) after only 3 weeks. Until then, she woke up only twice per night. Happy days :D

Hey man, congrats, hope all are well....all the best :)

HA HA!! Great news! Boys rock! Get ready for a whole new world of excitement! (and major annoyance, sleep dep. arguements, not listening) ;)

I think the manual is pretty simple... feed them, change them, but them to bed, then start again... My wife praises the word 'routine' so look out for that one if you live in the supreme world of chaos like I seem to do.

Seriously, congrats to the fam.

edit>> probably should have put some 'enjoy/play' time in that list! :think:

Well done to you all, it is the happiest and sadest time of your life. Its a roller coaster of emotions becoming a parent.

PS and wait till they are in their teens,lol

Congratulations to you both!

no sleep all round then.. :haha:

my boy is 5 now and he's the best thing thats ever happened to me.

Just brought the little fella home, best and possibly slowest car trip I've ever done.

Just brought the little fella home, best and possibly slowest car trip I've ever done.
Haha i remember that journey home from the hospital with my boy, who's now 4. Dont think i've ever driven so slowly and cautiously in my life! I was just like a baby myself when he was born... every time i looked at him i just cryed! The emotions do run pretty high to say the least.
1 week today until the due date of baby number 2 arrives so i'll be going through it all again! Best stock up on the andrex
Hope you enjoy it as much as i am fella... good luck!!!

51Rr7olaS%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I got my mate one when his missus popped their daughter out, she wasnt impressed, but he was. I then saw here reading it :busted_cop:

congratulations matey, Nothing compares to seeing your baby for the first time eh - glad everything went smoothly for you

51Rr7olaS%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I got my mate one when his missus popped their daughter out, she wasnt impressed, but he was. I then saw here reading it :busted_cop:

Loving it!!

AHAHAH I've just bought my mate the haynes manual too... hes 'REALLY' gonna need it!