Rich n single/Relationship n Happy.

sniperlover

Reaction score
Hi guys dont know whether this is the right place to raise this subject.I do drive an audi a4 T-sport full equipped and it turns head,Have my own place and full gadgets,plasma,lcd,ps3,xbox360,home cinema,etc.When friends come to my place,they all say i have it all and what else do i want.I am not boasting,working six days a week is not easy.Now its good going home and you see all this but your the only one there. Now the question is would you rather have all this and be on your own or would you want to be in a relationship with someone you love and be happy?

No idea how old you are but if you're in your 20s then you can be happy like that but I think you'd be pretty sad and lonely if you got to your 40s and were still in that situation.

Of course, no relationship is fantastic all the time and there are times I wish I was single again . . .

Sorry didnt put my age going to 29 in a few months,Thanks for the respond Macduff,Hope to hear more answer from members.

A few weeks ago my wife went on holiday with one of the daughters (sacked boyfriend) this left me home alone (me and wabbit) with a week of work and the house to myself.
The first 3 days were fine but later in the week the house became a quiet lonely environment and i had to spend the last 4 days solid fishing. (Brill)
My LCD's and other stuff did not really mean a great deal at all.

The world is built for two. You can have all the stuff in the world but it means nothing if no one loves you.

Having said that, I would rather have cash and a partner...

Cheers,
Dan

"Money buys a higher class of missery"

Hi guys dont know whether this is the right place to raise this subject.I do drive an audi a4 T-sport full equipped and it turns head,Have my own place and full gadgets,plasma,lcd,ps3,xbox360,home cinema,etc.When friends come to my place,they all say i have it all and what else do i want.I am not boasting,working six days a week is not easy.Now its good going home and you see all this but your the only one there. Now the question is would you rather have all this and be on your own or would you want to be in a relationship with someone you love and be happy?

Let me answer this question simply for you.

Would you rather have a Blowjob or Play GranTourismo on your own? :o.k:

Freshly single, own place, all the toys, 32, damn good looking, and loving life!! Breaking up was hard at first, but i'm now living life, for me!! Lots of girls on the boil, (i'm not cheating) parties, weekends away, lad's holidays, canna beat it.
I will settle down properly one day, but with my sights on some RS cars, and more ladies, it wont be for a good while!

lol JoJo....

Are you sure you drive an A4 and not a TT convertible after asking a silly question like that on an open forum...

JO can you not have both....at the same time??????

Yours always gonna want a mrs when your single and your always going to want to be single when you have a mrs, but your PS3 aint gonna suck your d**k!

Well apparently the power of the PS3 is mindblowing, so lets see what the future holds....lol...

You need the bad times to really appreciate the good...

Personally I have a wife and a child (but no plasma...). They have contributed to the best times of my live but also the most frustrating.

But the good times far outway the bad...So I say make the most of your current situation and see what happens.

If push comes to shove just mail order a thai bride :)

J.

I have to agree with MB, cos when you share all those goodies(ps3 etc, nice appartment) with the Mrs it is a hell of alot of fun. Especially when your uptil 2am playing Pro evo with her, (My mrs is the best lol) waking up with someone who is always there, etc.

I played the single life for years, and although it is hella fun, clubbing meeting different girls, the initial "oh this is a nice place" "wow" bla bla showing off your pimp palace to the girls, it wares out, imo there is nothing like a good commitment..and having a strong bond with a nice girl.

My advice, reduce your hours down, and go have some ****** fun you can get all the material wealth in this world, but whats the point if you cant spend that with someone. You have your whole life to work, and you;ve set up a good foundation for a good relationship however dont go bragging about your place cos you'll just attrack lazy gold diggers.. trust me!

yeah, grass is always greener, single life is great when you've had the boot, its better to be with someone than alone, great to have all the gadgets.... yadda yadda yadda...

each comment works for any given day... things change. Enjoy what you got, you start to get hung-up on what everyone else tells you your going the wrong way! ;)

lol.........well guys, did go through all the comments and some are funny and some are helpful.Special thanks to everyone who did reply,hope to see more tho_Oh thanks to shy19,Kontraband, and marriedblonde.Thanks again guys....

completely echo what the guys have said - i used to be looking to get the finer things in life, bought my car, and various other gadgets along the way (no rampant rabbits!) but until l found my now wife to be, my life was incomplete - sounds cliché but she did put the missing piece in the puzzle, now having her everything doesn't mean ****, I'd happily go without it all. stick in there fella, i never thought I'd find the right one, thought I'd have to change jobs and move somewhere different but i did, so i definitely think there's someone for everyone :sm4:

drew

Yours always gonna want a mrs when your single and your always going to want to be single when you have a mrs, but your PS3 aint gonna suck your d**k!

couldnt have put it better myself, very funny

personally i got married early and have two kids, and i am only 27 !!
Sometimes wonder what life would have been like if i had gone down the bachelor route, probably would have just ended up riddled with STD's and in debt caused by relentless **** chasing,

I wouldnt change what i have for the world,

I just have to make do with a PS2 for the time being :)

Never really had a single life - known the missus since we were 12, engaged at 18, married by 20
Two kids - one boy,one girl
I guess what im trying to say is i did it the opposite way,started with nothing and built our way up to a decent car and nice house - still no plasma though!
Dont get me wrong - it aint always been a bed of roses but looking back i have no regrets whatsoever (he writes as the wife stands on his shoulder tapping the rolling pin!!)
At 29 you got plenty of time yet mate

Good to see a good spread of views, and no-one knocking each other's views!
Society is changing, people don't get married young as much as they used to. As a financial adviser i see lots of relationship break downs, and the financial stress it causes, and it's put me off for life.
I met my Mrs. Right years ago, and let her go because I was young and stupid, and believe that was my one chance at lifelong one-partner happiness. She was Chinese, beautiful eyond belief, an amazing person, good cook, yet I couldnt see what I had, until I lost it. Cliche but so very very true.
Anyways, enough of this, i'm off to Spain with the boys in a few hours!!!

I just wonder if even when your married you still keep looking at other.

When ever I am with someone I always like to have my eye on a few others. Do you just switch off when you find "the one"?

Do you just switch off when you find "the one"?

lol no, you dont loose your balls.. i forget sometimes lol.. start chatting and then im like oh ****, but thats just bad habbits, only been in the relationship for abit over a year... lol change the convo to say
"yea spend most weekends with the Mrs" and fizzle out the convo. oops.

Good to hear from my fellow audi owners,Lets hear more of your comments.For all those of you who have a good relationship,stay true because if you lose him/her.You will be losing alot.

Been married for almost 10 years, 33 yrs old and have done the nice cars and holidays and big house thing.

In approx 5 weeks, junior arrives (don't know if it's a boy or girl).

Looking forward to it. New challenges etc. Miss the S3 less and less now. Quite liking my C6 TDI A6 land barge.

Much as I like the odd night on my own, there's no way on this earth I would want to be single.

Oh, and you never stop looking...... Like the wife says, no harm in window shopping, just don't try anything on!!

Well i'm 31 and been single for a few years. Not gonna blow my own trumpet but i've got all i need and life ain't bad.

I work long hours up in London with a young team of fun loving blokes and go out boozing, clubbing etc all the time but having had a girlfriend that i lived with for 5 years i've seen both sides of the coin and in all honesty i wouldn't mind a bird just so i can have a few nights in.

It's great being single cos i can do what i want when i want and i get enough action but you can't do it forever and belive me the older you get the harder it gets to meet a decent bird.

Once they hit 30 they are usually single for a reason, they're either nutters, damaged or got kids. Nothing against kids, last chick i was seeing for 6 months had a 2 year old girl who was awesome but she was not and never would be mine so it ain't really my thing.

Don't get me wrong, i have a right laugh and have some great times nut sometimes it's nice to have someone to wake up and do nothing with on a sunday and that's what i miss the most about being in a relationship and something most of my mates can do and i can't.

At some point we all need to settle down or we'll just be the old guy in the corner in the corner of the club on his own for the rest of our lives.

I just wonder if even when your married you still keep looking at other.

When ever I am with someone I always like to have my eye on a few others. Do you just switch off when you find "the one"?

I dont think you ever stop looking or flirting. My wife doesn't care, she knows that at the end of the night I am going home with her :)

Heard good replies from member, now to think of it,better to have a partner because all material things can't talk back to you or laugh with you if there is something funny on tv.Now another question.....Do you guy prefer to live for the moment and spend all your money as it come in or plan for a future and think of stability and security.I guess many members with family will chose the second one.But me personally,will chose the second one.I was told when i was young,always safe for the rainning day.I love to go holidays,getaway weekends but i always think otherwise.:greyrs4:

I am married and have been for the past 3 years, we were going out for 5 years prior to that, dont get me wrong, we have our good times and our bad, but as previously mentioned, its the one missing thing that you need!!

I have also been single, and yes it is fun going out every night with the lads, chilling out, drinking and chasing girls, but there comes a point in your life when you think is this all there is??

Thats when its time to settle down, dont get me wrong and im not saying that in a downwards manner, i mean it in a positive way, as i seriously cant imagine my life now without my wife, we do everything together, and believe me it would just be TOO strange, not having her with me.

As a couple things seem so much easier, as the saying goes a problem shared is a problem halved, so yuo have that sort of reliance, dependancy and support.....

I have a lot of friends that are about the same age as me and quite well off as they are single, but all they seem to do is complain that they cant find a decent girl and are constantly moaning/stressing about that, even though they have big screen tv's, nice cars, designer clothing and fancy houses....but at the end of the day what point is all of that when you have just material items to come home to????

I miss my being in a relationship. To have the security/comfort of one you care for after a ****** days work, you can't beat it. As others have said, I've brought my fair share of gadgets now tbh, £100's of detailing kit, my new Audi S3, RC Helicopters, Xbox 360 elite, 36" HDMi Samsung TV, Guitar, D-SLR & lens', a nice bike, a computer set up etc etc..

However, nothing will compensate for the trust and warmth you will get from snuggeling down with your loved one.

:(

This is some deep sh*t!

Indeed.

I got married at 18 had 3 kids then realised i didnt want to be the wife any more, I divorced after 18 yrs.

I have found my "one" now and am enjoying being with her( need to teach her to drive properly, but thats another story). i have the car and 3 great kids,loads of debt,mortgage etc. i cant see how i need any more.
All this and i am only 36, tho i feel 46 most of the time

It seems like there's no perfect scenario, when i've got a bird i only moan about missing being single and miss being able to shag about as nice as it is to have one guaranteed. And i always get moaned at for going out on the **** after work too much.

And i wonder why i'm single......

some random quote I recall "you will always lose money chasing women, but never lose women chasing money".

Anyways, what do I know?
Not bragging, but I'm relatively well off compared to my circle of friends, yet seem to have little/no luck with the ladies. Recently turned single from a long term relationship, and it sucks so much ***.

Well, I started young. Met the missus 10 years ago at 18, but didn't get married until last year. At the time we were both student, so didn't really have anything to our names.

Only now have things started to really come together money waise, and we are not to badly off. I have all that, Plasma, Cinema room, xbox elite, ps3, wii, pool table, decks etc... And its good, but as we both work away from home, we rarely get to use all this together. Its good when we can, and its good for a few days on my own, but then its better if she is here, so I can be made to do everything she wants, lol.

Wouldn't want to swap her for anything, but then, wouldn't want to loose all my stuff either. He He.

I would happily swap everything for love & happiness.
Money can’t buy it and "stuff” doesn’t make you properly happy.
26 and wise beyond my years – Although I’d happily swap a bad relationship for a whole chicken and a 2 day old Daily Star !