just mad! Wonder where that is?
Vehicle wrapping specialist
NOW SOLD S6 Avant 4.2 V8....ooooo the noise hehe
NOW SOLD '03 A3 TDi Quatty Sport Mods so far: Aerowipers front & Rear, Type R Sting ariel, 18" RS-TT Alloys, Superchips remap, Eibach Pro Springs -40mm, Bilstein B8 dampers, R32 ARB's Front & Rear, Pipercross panel filter
Awesome my arse. I had the misfortune of wasting 30 minutes of my life on this this morning. Can I just summarise the 75 pages of utter ******** to save anyone else the misery and boredom of sifting through loads of mundane posts about rocks and diggers all for a few scabby photos of what could just as easy be my Grandad's shed.
1. Some bloke in Jersey has a bunker in his garden from the war.
2. These are 10 a penny in Jersey. Possibly as rare as cows are on the island. Same odds probably as you or I finding a snail in the garden.
3. For some reason that I can't understand, everyone on Pistonheads gets excited - even though all the others on Jersey have been empty.
4. Poster tells us that the previous owners had been the ones to seal it up in like 1965 - so its not like its been sealed since Gerry left.
5. Its empty - just like every other one on the island
Last edited by DiscoPanda; 9th June 2008 at 22:22.
Well I liked skimming through it, was interesting seeing it unravel.
I would love to have been involved in digging out that. Certainly not something someone posts about everyday.
Well I found it quite funny, even if it was just for the one liners as much as the secret bunker-ness.
A shed load better than "Look at this midly funny YouTube vid"