Indian Restaurants in Liverpool

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
As above guys, who can recommend one? Ive got a hot date Friday night, and want to impress a certain young lady!
Im hoping Scott (Blue Thunder) gets wind of this, as he's local-ish, and no, the date is NOT him hahaha!

:beerchug:

:meeting:Well, there is the "Passage to India" which is not bad .......(We refer to it amusingly as the "Back Passage to India")

http://passagetoindialiverpool.com/

It s located at 76 Bold St, Liverpool, L1 4HR, 0151 709 6441. We always end there after a booze up in 'Pool....mind the in the restaurant booze....its a tad steep !
Get one of the Booths away from the front door.......

Top tip...if you change your mind and go for all you can eat chinese don't be tempted by any of them in Liverpool.....every time I have stuffed my face in a Liverpool Chinese, I have "always" ended up having a chat down the big white telephone...and I swear blind its nothing to do with the afternoons drinking :think:

Ahh, only just discovered this forum!

If anyone else is interested, I recommended 'The Spice Lounge' down on the Albert Dock to impress the lady. Very good 'contemporary Indian'.

Shere Khan up near chinatown used to be a winner until it closed down when all of it's illegal chefs were deported.

Sultans Palace can't be beat if you want to wash a tasty curry down with plenty of Cobra, but not swish enough for the ladies...

Enjoy!

'contempory Indian restaurant' UURGHH!!

Theres about 3 or 4 in Sheffield ... give me the old school anytime. Much better quality in my experience.

Sultans sounds great... MMMM Cobra! ;)