Big Brother!

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Anybody else being subjected to this drivel?

Missus has it on and is wondering why I'm on the computer rather than sitting with her.

watching executive decision...BB is drivel....any tits on it?

we've got it on..... she wonders why i keep sneeking redtube on.

Mrs had it on too.. that thai cookie monster is hilarious. I was pissin myself. "I wan toh beeee di firs thaai contestaaan" lol jokes.

Haha i hate BB with a passion! Watch how the whole country will now grind to a hult for 14 weeks and the only conversation you will get out of people is:

"Did ya watch Big Brother last night?"

Then if you say NO its a load of pants. They are then stuck with nothing to say :lmfao:

can't stand every year having that ***** on the telly, usually made up of some inbred council estate dwellers, little princess tangerine queen blondy twots that do my head in, the odd transvestite or extremely camp gay boys i want to stab with a blunt knife

If you don't like it DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Simple really.

Anyway, i like it. :undwech:

If you don't like it DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

easier said than done, the mrs has had it on the last two nights and she has suckered me in to watching it with her...It is complete ****** but strangely compelling-

I was very pleased when that munter bird decided to leave her knickers on when she dived into the pool yesterday :puke:

can't stand every year having that ***** on the telly, usually made up of some inbred council estate dwellers, little princess tangerine queen blondy twots that do my head in, the odd transvestite or extremely camp gay boys i want to stab with a blunt knife

Don't forget this year there is now a blind guy in it to keep BB PC now... but from what i saw he is actually very funny...

It is *****, and I don't watch it, but I imagine like most dross tv the more you watch it the more addictive it becomes!! Someone must watch it and it's obviously a viewing hit as they keep it going!

easier said than done, the mrs has had it on the last two nights and she has suckered me in to watching it with her...It is complete ****** but strangely compelling-

Its total garbage but watch it occasionally just for a good laugh and to make me feel better about myself basically!!

I was very pleased when that munter bird decided to leave her knickers on when she dived into the pool yesterday :puke:

Nasty indeed but did you hear the excuse she gave why she wanted to keep them on.................because she had a shaven wotsit!!!!! I nearly needed oxygen i laughed so hard!!!!!

I dont watch it and dont want to watch it for the fear of watching one episode and realising how crap....but addictive it is!!!

numpty! I was referring to blind boy as stevie wonder....due to the fact that stevie wonder is blind...well, I thought it was amusing

Oi David....Get back to cleaning my car :asskicking:

ninjachicken.gif

tis you lottie :laugh:

Kiteyboy
Voorhees' Car Cleaner
Thats holarious