Renault World Series - Anyone going??

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
The Renault World Series event is on this weekend at Silverstone Race Circuit and as there were 1000s of free tickets, im sure alot of people would be going just for the sake of seeing cars racing round a track.....

So is anyone on here going, if so, what day??

I'm gonna be there on both days! Had 8 tickets come through. Weather should hold out so should be a good weekend...

Coss

Think i'm going, not sure of day as me mate has sorted the tickets

Im going on the Saturday, but probably wont get there till the afternoon, Cal i'll give you a shout if i remember...lol...

I had free tickets last year for Donny,after four hours in traffic I went home
Good Luck

Yea my mate went last year and he said the same. Apparently 80K turned up on sunday! I can only assume it'll be the same if not more at Silverstone...

Woohoo, sounds like fun, good thing im going late, in tru Nilz styleeeee

I will be the one with the red rose on my lapel.....lol!!!

Yup! Was a good day out. Bit boring as most of it was qualifying but the 2 formula renault races were good! Them 3.5's are awsome! Weather held off too which was good. Ment to be a lot better tomo. Where were you guys sitting today? I was mostly in Luffield.

Coss

It was me who mentioned it :)

I went yesterday, had a really good day, the noise out of some of the cars was amazing!!

Was good to see some of the old % GT Gordinis and the Alpines..as mentioned the V6's were sweet...

Would defo recommend it for next year if its on, but just a tip, take your own food and drink, as it was a major rip off!!!

Was a good day today. Left halfway through the Megane's race to catch the F1. My favourite bit of the weekend was when the Historics came out. The guy in that blue R5 Turbo is a legend! True showman... drifting round corners and doing 360's along the straights! Was damn quick when he was pushing on tho...

lil coz, have to agree with you the dude in the Blue 5 was a LEGEND!! Even when he came out of the tent, he revved it up and did a nice 180, just to get out, now the other guy in the white one just did it in normal forward and push back cz he couldnt reverse stylee :)