Channel 5 "My car is my lover"

stapo69

All hail the mighty quattro!
Reaction score
Anyone watch this the other night on channel 5, My car is my lover?

What the f%@k! Some very strange people out there! 'kin funny though!

One guy actually "made love" to Airwolf as well!

yeah i saw it ****** freaks,

id give him a right slap if he did that to my car, imagine coming back to get your car and see him kising and rubbing your car whilst bashing the monkey over it?????????????

the fact that he made love to airwolf didnt surprise me , but finding out that it had crashed years ago did, something i never knew

hahah didnt see that one, but did see the trailor for the Eiffel Tower lovers. :wtf:

I saw it.....three words...WRONG WRONG WRONG....:wtf:

Can you imagine looking out the window to see some inbred cracking one off over your headlight?:faint:

...but finding out that it had crashed years ago did, something i never knew

Yeah, just had a look into that... Now, I know there's far, far more deserving things to feel a little sad about but I must admit I felt a little bit sad to learn of the crash of the "Lady". However there is an 'upside'... After production of Airwolf ended she was sold, repainted and used as an Air Ambulance! A much more worthy cause than "Saving the world" every Saturday purely for my amusement!

ok i think you need to know that this isnt work safe before you open that page..............just thought people should know before they get in trouble by not knowing what nsfw meant lol