SO BORED... and ENG v. USA

Kontraband

Reaction score
I AM SOOOOOOOOO BORED!!

Work isnt starting this week, but I kinda dont mind too much as its the lull before it all kicks off next week.

So, predictions for tonight anyone??? I'll chuck in a 2 - 0 with Ashton and Rooney. (although that could be a heart rather than head result)

Theres probably about 5 or 6 players in the US team playing in England... none of them being particularly outstanding unless you consider the 11 'SHUTOUTS':haha: (?!) from Tim Howard!

Anyway... back to the boredom.

Not bothered personally- although this is the opinion of someone who is currently sat watching britains got talent :whistle2:

ahhahha, had to kick the wife upstairs to watch that...

your not missing much... game is pretty average.

I got the result right so far tho! ... 5 mins left.

i got bored watchin the match, if thats what you can call it lol

hahah yeah, well to be honest, yesterday they could have if it offered a little entertainment... but no... I'll never go to the alfa side..

And yeah... 2 - 0 ... return will pay for the beers tonight...

It was a bit tedious but I'm looking forward to the Euros next month, especially being a neutral. Can simply enjoy all the matches without watching England crash out in agony and see the press roast them all afterwards.

PS - thought both Terry and Gerrard took their goals really well.

Im not bothered particularly about the Euros... not got a team and theres no other I'm after supporting... will watch it if Ive not got anything better on just to see some footie.

Fancy Germans or some Eastern Europeans for it.