People suck..very much.

boggysv

Reaction score
http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=204925

Hope the police finds them and allow the owner some private time to "deal" with the asswipe(s).

4.jpg

omg the guy lost 3 cars to the thieving scum, an Extreme evo and a RS4 hope his insurance was up todate.

The question is why would some one do this? Still a nightmare though aint it.

Hard to imagine how you would cope with that. At least no one was hurt, corny maybe but true.

Hard to imagine how you would cope with that. At least no one was hurt, corny maybe but true.

he is now hurt, he was moving the cars and hurt his index figure, and now has to have a operation on it in the morning

feel really sorry for the guy

he is now hurt, he was moving the cars and hurt his index figure, and now has to have a operation on it in the morning

feel really sorry for the guy

OK I'm sorry I didn't know that. You know what I mean though.

Fkin hell.. m8 of mine had a car covered in paint stripper and tyres slashed once.. but 3 cars, all burnt out. he must have ****** some people off.. but even still.. no justifying that.

hope his insurance was up todate.

Sometimes money doesnt matter tho, pride and joy..

..What a c|_|nt!

2 very rare cars down the drain :(

Shocking and disgusting!!!

As previously mentioned, he may have seriously pi$$ed someone off or it could just be complete idiocy, whichever it is, its such a shame!!!!

It does say they tried to steal the Extreme and when they failed they torched it, the rest went up being parked near it.
Looks like "if we can't have then you ain't having it"

He said they tried to steal the evo and when they couldn't they set fire to it. That set the GTI beside it on fire and when the handbrake cable on the evo snapped it rolled back into his RS4. Talk about unfortunate!

Looks like he is an Irish dude too.

Being an old MLR member, I've stuck a post up to convey support.

Such a tragic thing to happen. Thats why I parted with my old Evo8 (brand new at the time) after only a short time with her- woke up one morning to find a dude standing within my locked driveway, peering into the drivers window. Never really felt comfortable after that.

Hope they catch the muppets that did this.

N