AH FabricationsChris Nott
    You’re Dethpicable!!

Status

Cool My new Ride *Pics*

So as you can see I've gone for the Nissan Infinity G35, just picked her up yesterday and so far so good. I'm still in love with my Audi back in the good old UK but it's nice having a change. This has the same engine as the 350Z (although this is the new engine with dual intakes) pushing around 315hp and 263Lb/ft rear wheel drive. It is a 5 speed automatic (with peddle shifters by the steering wheel) you can also get a 6speed manual, not to mention a 4 wheel drive version as well. Anyway let me know what you guys think, who likes it and who doesn't?

P.S. I'm changing the wood trim back to the original which is aluminum or something like that.
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    nice, in black with nice wheels, love the interior, agree with the alu trim, am a sucker for cool looking cock pits..............

Status
    is that a middle east version of a volvo?
    why have you blanked the plate?!

Status
    Looks nice! Whereabouts are you?
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    is that a middle east version of a volvo?
    why have you blanked the plate?!
    Uhh no, they have volvo cars here too. This is a Nissan/jap and in no way european. As I said earlier it has the same engine as the 350Z.

& I don't like posting my number plate on the net.
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benw123 View Post
    Looks nice! Whereabouts are you?

I'm currently in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah

Audi S3-BAM

5th Gear

Status
    What job you do for a living? Got any vacancies?!!
    A6 3.0 TDI.

thats me

Status
    proper arab car :P
    red to red black to black blue to bits

***** rent boy

Status
    That leather's gonna get bloody hot in the next few months...

6th Gear

Status
    First time i have seen one of these,looks very nice.
    Over 300 bhp and rwd,someone is going to have some fun.

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt View Post
    What job you do for a living? Got any vacancies?!!
    work for family business, any vacancies? Sorry none at the moment

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    proper arab car :P

lol I know, I wasn't going to go for white but looking at all the other colors with the weather we have here they get fine scratches very easily so its harder to see any scratches with the white exterior.

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by golf View Post
    That leather's gonna get bloody hot in the next few months...

Yes it will, but I got some tints on so hopefully they'll do something in stoping the heat coming in.

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by james0808 View Post
    First time i have seen one of these,looks very nice.
    Over 300 bhp and rwd,someone is going to have some fun.
    Thanks, yeah rear wheel drive gotta get used to it (been used to the quattro for quite a while) so I have to keep reminding my self it won't handle as well when the car slips but it should be fun to drive.

Audi S3-BAM

1st Gear

Status
    Reminds me of a BMW from the side!
    Nice interior (agree about changing the walnut)
    If your happy - thats the main thing!!
    A3 2.O TDI 170 S-LINE

MikeS4

Status
    I realy like it, whats the cost of buying & running a car out there compared to UK?
    mikeS4

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ADEY View Post
    Reminds me of a BMW from the side!
    Nice interior (agree about changing the walnut)
    If your happy - thats the main thing!!
    Yes it does look like a BMW from the side, the marketed the car specifically to compete with the BMW 3 series, it's very similar in a lot of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS4 View Post
    I realy like it, whats the cost of buying & running a car out there compared to UK?
    You wouldn't believe it but the car cost me Ł17,600 otr. It has full options i.e. Leather, Sunroof, 18s, Bose sounds system (10 speakers), steering wheel paddle shift, 7" screen, and a lot of other things. The only thing I didn't get was Navi which comes with a touchscreen and the blue tooth system. The Navi I will get a better one after wards and integrate it to the stock screen and system. Not to mention the engine performance (0-60 in under 6 secs) and all that for just Ł17,600, in the UK nothing costs that price for a brand new car with everything that this car comes with. Oh also forgot front and rear sensors as well as rear view camera with a funky diagram help aid thingy which moves and twists with the car when reversing. Humm what did I forget? not too sure but it comes with a lot.

Infinity isn't in the UK yet (even though it's a Nissan brand) but I've heard they will enter the UK market early next year, so keep an eye out for it.

Audi S3-BAM

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    forgot running costs are pretty cheap, fuel costs near to nothing and this country is soooo much cheaper than the UK (and compared to many others around) I've heard it from soo many people telling me its cheap to live here and so far I'm finding that to be very true, apart from Internet/adsl monthly charges as the telephone providers don't have enough competition for them to lower their prices.

Audi S3-BAM

2nd Gear

Status
    Thats a lot of car for 17K!!, looks the best from front/side imo and i reckon would look awesome in black

as for Infiniti coming to the UK, i am fairly sure this is what they plan to sell....looks good in a posh Hyundai kinda way
    A4 Cabriolet 2.0T S line special edition

Past motors
    -Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
    -Peugeot 205 GTI
    -Vauxhall Nova SR

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    That looks a lot like the Nissan Murrano (sp). They have that here too as well as soo many other ranges so it'll compete with all types of cars.

Black does look nice on the car, but I'll have to live with it for the next 4 years and I don't want to keep on looking for swirls and scratches (especially with the weather we have here, hot and sandy)

Audi S3-BAM