Met Richard Branson today!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
I started working for Sky's competitor 6 weeks ago and its taken until now for him to come welcome me, its about time!!! :friends:

Only kidding, he was taking part in a charity day thing being run by the company today & visited 4 different offices about the country getting involved in stuff. Had some pics taken with him when he was on a meet & greet, totally top bloke who oozes charm & charisma. Takes 0.001 seconds for you to realise why he's been such a successful businessman!

I met him on a Virgin flight on my return back to UK from my Honeymoon. He prefers to fly on passenger planes than private jets. He went round the whole jet shaking everyone's hand and filled up the whole of premium economy seats with any 'older' passengers, I got an upgrade for being a newlywed also. :)

Top bloke like you said.

next time you see him ask him why it cost 3quid to send me a bill now but costs feck all to send me all the ****** virgin junk mail i get almost daily :uhm:

i met him also on a flight to cuba it was their first ever flight to cuba, and he cam round shook hands and everyone had champagne etc, i got some photos with him

and when we got to cuba castro was there to great him and there was like a party on the runway, all vey surreal