Street stab victim faced rape charge

Good, serves the little fecker right, sorry but who does that to another person, rape which is of course just the worse but acid afterwards, it would be inhuman if it wasnt for the fact this guy wasnt even human, bar steward & got just deserved if story is correct.

Let them all kill themselves, hopefully there will be no gang members left at the end & no this isnt a race issue either before anyone jumps on that bandwagon, just pre-empting the obvious next comment.

Fecking AAAAAAAAA on that one brother, little See You Next Tuesday, well deserved what he got

****** of with these little ****** gang hoodies trying to be like its ****** compton west coast California gangland, its outta control man & stick them all in one area & let them kill eachother man.

Doesnt help though with 50 no Common cents ****** saying yeah got shot 9 times, which was complete ******** anyway, but what can you do huh.

I walked past there about 30 minutes before it happened.

My office is about 5 minutes away from there.

Loads of **** happens like that all the time up here, oxford street is ultra busy the whole time though so they must've had some balls or been very stupid to think they're gonna get away with it.

Knives are a real problem up here nowadays.

not that crime is right but i think the man
has got what he deserves.

I actually remember that rape happening, it was the back end of last year.

There's some bad people in London....

he should have been tortured more for raping a 16 girl. Wish they would have cut off his balls. ******* *****

I would have preferred that he got *** raped in prison for a few years before his life was ended, but still, one more piece of sh!t from our streets!

the story seems to say it wasn't as if he was killed because of what he did but just blind luck he was a bad one
That bakery stabbing made me feel sick after reading that his older brother was holding him whilst he bled out..terrible.

I'm sure the guy probably got what he deserved, BUT the fact he was on bail for so long, with a charge from January must mean that the evidence against him was for from overwhelming.

BUT the fact he was on bail for so long, with a charge from January must mean that the evidence against him was for from overwhelming.

Sadly not............ It's called prison overcrowding,,, and all decent people are paying the price of this Governments failure (I use the term Government very loosely of course) to deal with the tidal wave of criminality engulfing this Country.

And yes. I'll say it,,,, many of the worst crimes are indeed commited by the 'non-indigenous' population!

Sadly not............ It's called prison overcrowding,,, and all decent people are paying the price of this Governments failure (I use the term Government very loosely of course) to deal with the tidal wave of criminality engulfing this Country.

If someone is on bail this means one of two things:

1. They are awaiting a charging decision and are bailed to return to a Police Station, or

2. They have been charged with an offence and have been bailed to attend court.

Either way if somebody is on bail they are yet to be found guilty of the offence they have/or may be charged with, and in the eyes of the British legal system, they are innocent until proven guilty.

I hope that clarifies your understanding of what being on 'bail' means.

:hi:

Please, I think fact he was involved in a 9 man gang rape of a 16 year old girl says alot, innocent before proven guilty, on this occassion thats a load of ********, lets end it there, he got what was coming to him & thats that, he wanted to be all big & hard gangster you pay the price, as someone said earlier & its true, what goes around comes around, imagine it was your 16 year old kid raped & then acid tipped on her, see if you think innocent before guilty then, I know what I would be doing let alone saying on here.

I hope that clarifies your understanding of what being on 'bail' means.

:hi:

Errrrr,,, thanks for that.........

I was trying to get across, in my subtle way, that he should not have been given bail in the first place, having been charged with such an horrific crime... And that the only reason he was is because, due to Government incompetance, the prisons are full and Judges have been instructed not to lock up any more scumbags if they can help it...........!! :salute:

I'm sure the guy probably got what he deserved

Please, I think fact he was involved in a 9 man gang rape of a 16 year old girl says alot, innocent before proven guilty, on this occassion thats a load of ********, lets end it there, he got what was coming to him & thats that, he wanted to be all big & hard gangster you pay the price, as someone said earlier & its true, what goes around comes around, imagine it was your 16 year old kid raped & then acid tipped on her, see if you think innocent before guilty then, I know what I would be doing let alone saying on here.

:thumbsup:

He was actually on bail for the rape and was tagged and on bail for a stabbing from last year as well.

Kinda makes you wonder what yo'uve got to do to get put in prison nowadays.

The day after the oxford street stabbing his next door neighbour got stabbed at home as well in a suspected linked attack, let the blood bath begin.....

Shame he died though TBH! I think prison would have done him good, they do like rapists in there, make cracking wifes and punchbags!

Who remembers the guy who got sent down on purpose to track down the guy who raped his daughter? Was a good 10 years ago, but what a hero (in a way)! Gave the guy hell!

sure i read that he was held on remand since the rape but had just been let out on bail they didn't **** about with him said his throat was cut as well.
never mind eh

Funny that huh, he was let out on bail, then he gets his throat cut, maybe it was intentional anyway people, its very coincidental to be honest, he comes out, then it happens, does make you wonder, who was the girl by the way, anyone local to him that he knew????

I will add to the comment about the guy who got sent down on purpose, if it was me I would have done the same to get to that MF, probably worse, I would have done whatever was needed full stop to see scum piece of **** like that suffer at my hands.

He was actually on bail for the rape and was tagged and on bail for a stabbing from last year as well.

Kinda makes you wonder what yo'uve got to do to get put in prison nowadays.

The day after the oxford street stabbing his next door neighbour got stabbed at home as well in a suspected linked attack, let the blood bath begin.....

Quite easy, you just break the speed limit a couple of times - God forbid straying over the limit a few times on the motorway... Raping/torturing someone - Say sorry and off you go

*extreme theory but thats how it feels*

There is recent-ish, British film about some pilot dude who gets himself sent down to avenge his wife's rape and murder, can't remember the name though. Good film, was on Sky Movies a year ago or so.

If it was revenge it wouldn't of been in public and his throat cut,done quietly so the attacker can let him know what he was doing it for and strangulation usually the one.

If it was revenge it wouldn't of been in public and his throat cut,done quietly so the attacker can let him know what he was doing it for and strangulation usually the one.

You obviously don't spend much time in the capital then!!! These aren't assasins, they're young arrogant kids who've been bought up on a diet of gangtser rap, street crime and abuse in poor families in inner city housing estates. They did it in broad daylight to say 'look what i did, **** with me and mine and that's what happens'. It's a ******* contest for them.

It's getting out of control and the worst tjhng is they couldn't give a damn about going to jail as it's like a badge of honour for them and they know they'll be out in a few years.

Amen brother, thats exactly what I think happened, its just following on from the US gangsterism of young men, thats why I ask did he know the girl or local to him as the revenge was a warning, I mean come on, he gets let out & then immediately literally, he's done, we are all fairly streetwise & thats how it works, you dont get The Jackal to do it for yer do you, lol, on the streets its all about Rep & how sad it maybe thats whats its about especially in London.

Its only gonna get worse to the point our Police will be armed eventually, hey but I say let them kill eachother, sad & stupid, they need to have a Zero tolerance in this country, now, as they did in NY & other locations, Zero Tolerance cut NY from murder capital of the world & made it a very safe city, need a guilianni to run our police force not these poncy stuck up ****** that just remind you of gordon brown, to soft, to little done, needs a strong stance on these little gobshite hoodies that just think they can do anything.

I mean shows you how sad & pathetic they are, they act all tough & hard, then when you slap them about for damaging your car or something they cry foul to the law & start flaunting, you cant touch me I'm under 16 or I'll call the law on you, lol, lol, the old days wernt so bad after all, things got sorted locally if you get me, without knives or guns etc, good slap always resolved it, not all this bureaucratic **** we have now.

Makes you wonder, if the UK, US etc dont want guns around then why dont they stop all manufacturing of guns for consumer use, they ban hunting but they still hunt even though its illegal which they dont enforce, same as why build a car that can do 200mph & then the limit is 70, if they wanted us to not drive over 70 then why allow them to make a car that can go that fast, its fecking stupid, the goverment moan about the situation with cars & guns etc etc but they have the hand to stop it happening, but they dont even though they could easily start stopping it tomorrow, make the default sentence for a gun life, that'll make people stop & think more along with no guns being made outside of military, have tracking systems on guns I mean come on guys they could easily do alot more dont you think??????