Ebay voucher!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Anyone had one of these before? Just opened my fleabay a/c and had one message telling me that I have a £10 voucher to spend on one individual item inc. p&p.
I have a week to use it, or it will be void, what would you buy for a tenner inc. postage on fleabay?

Isnt there an under £10 option that you can click and it just lists every item under a tenner on there!!!

99p incl postage for each:
41_8.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cool-Runnings...oryZ2288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

70_8.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beetlejuice-D...sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto

There're thousands more classics. Cheap as chips.

Can you use it to buy a set of the 'ambient lights'? They are only about a tenner...

Cheers,

Ive had a few of these in varying amounts now, one was for £25! but up to now been able to use them to knock their amount off the total of anything, not just an item of the value of the voucher.

i got one last week for £5 and it says i can use it against any item regardless of cost that i buy, and when i pay via paypal, it will take £5 off the total

I have one too, but i cant get it to ****** work. I checked and all my email adresses match as it states, maybe some sellers wont take it??

i got one last week for £5 and it says i can use it against any item regardless of cost that i buy, and when i pay via paypal, it will take £5 off the total

OK, after re-reading the voucher mail, I think it knocks off the value of the voucher against any single item. :icon_thumright:

Now the value of the voucher must determine how hardcore you are on using ebay lol :)
So a £25 voucher that willnabby got must mean he's the most active user lol. :haha:

So a £25 voucher that willnabby got must mean he's the most active user lol. :haha:

Yeah I've had a bit of a de-clutter lately, at one point paypal froze my account and said I had to upgrade it to a business account!!

Yeah i got a £10 one as well, because i have been a member for 5 years it was like a thank you i think.

I had one a week ago too, but mine was for £7.50 but the same deal with only one item etc. Tis good of them though, they don't have to send them out and there is no catch to it either.

I should think so too paypal charges are a proper rip off

careful

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
For 99p I will send you a link to a reputable retail website where you can buy a brand new and sealed Cool Runnings DVD for £2.99 with free delivery.
That makes your total cost £3.98. Compare this to the cost of other sellers (remembering to include P+P) and you will see that you are getting a fantastic deal.
Once I receive the money (via paypal only), just follow the simple steps on the website and a brand new Cool Runnings DVD will be sent to you usually within 24 hours.
A great deal not to be missed.
(Information correct at posting - If the deal changes for the worse on the website I supply, I will refund your money)

careful

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
For 99p I will send you a link to a reputable retail website where you can buy a brand new and sealed Cool Runnings DVD for £2.99 with free delivery.
That makes your total cost £3.98. Compare this to the cost of other sellers (remembering to include P+P) and you will see that you are getting a fantastic deal.
Once I receive the money (via paypal only), just follow the simple steps on the website and a brand new Cool Runnings DVD will be sent to you usually within 24 hours.
A great deal not to be missed.
(Information correct at posting - If the deal changes for the worse on the website I supply, I will refund your money)

********!