Anyone used E2Save

Niknak

Reaction score
Wanna get my daughter a deal that requires me to pay £30 per month, then at month 6 they redeem £90, anyone used this system and E2Save, good or bad?
Thanks
Ian

I've had five phones from e2save now. All of them have been completely free - i.e. get all the line rental back by chequeback. Currently got two phones on O2 £45 month tariff. When I get to month 11, I give notice on the account, look for a new deal and then port the number.

OK, you don't get the latest sexy phone this way, but I haven't paid line rental on a contract phone now for 4 years.

They are part of Carphone Warehouse so have a big company behind them and not likely to go bust owing you your cashback.

All you need to remember is you must follow the claim back procedure to the letter - i.e. 28 days to claim, must use the proper claim form etc. I guess they are reliant upon people forgetting - but just set a reminder for the whole year in Outlook or similar and it will soon remind you.

AVOID at all costs.

Cashback deals are awful. We followed the instructions correctly and to the letter, but e2save are refusing to pay out because they state that we have filled out the form incorrectly. What has actually happened is that they changed the claim process and did not inform us.

Trading standards are now on the case :angrymod:

Get a new phone (not a crappy e2save reconditioned one) from 3 for £15 a month. PM me and we can both get another £30 if I recommend you :arco:

Thought i'd update this thread for anyone searching for info on e2save cashback claims on google.

I took them to trading standards, and this morning I have had confirmation that they will be paying out in full.

So for anyone else out there having problems, stick with it, dont give up, and take it all the way - they will give in eventually!