Your Car Pics....

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
Hey, just wanted to see if you guys and gals (see look i included ya miss a_g!!) wished to have your car on not just this website but another..

you dont have to totally upto you but would like some support for my site and a couple of guys and gals from here allowing me to put up some pics and specs of their car would be great... doesnt have to be just Audi's can be VW too..

my websites vagowners.com and will be live this summer.. not sure when.. maybe when i get round to spending more time on the coding...

will have reviews on products,companys,other sites, cars etc..
forum.. (wont be as good as this site as just want it to be a help thing for owners)
gallery .... thats where u lot come in if you want to add your pics..
events calander..
etc.. the usual stuff really..

all personal details will not be displayed and number plates covered...

anyways if u do have any pics that you want to share that would be great..and please email them to

gallery@vagowners.com if u just want pics up.
features@vagowners.com if you want us to display a spec list as well as pics
and mail@vagowners.com for any other pics that u think are funny etc.. doesnt have to be about cars..

dont intend to take members away from here as i think this place is cool and so will be staying here myself..as the website is a project...

anyways im off... cya all lata's

PS i aint checked the spelling on this post so no picking at me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bilton, Thats an insult to VAG owners you know NOTHING

lol.... did i mention anywhere about me knowing everything?

is my site about knowing everything about VAG's?

nope...

lol

how u anyways fella?

I'm fine, why call it VAG owners then? Just waiting til I find your little Audi in the Polo and show you up, then get an S3 and show you up AGAIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif