which pickup? and how to fund it?

205man

Reaction score
im a landscape designer and up until no ive always used my car for work im looking to get a pickup for work, as im getting fed up with having to put material samples (bricks, slabs, stone etc) in my audi .............im still keeping the audi though

i want something that is practical for work, looks good, 4x4 and can be used as to go out in.

the options ive narrowed it down to are Mitsubishi l200 warrior or nissan navara (aventura), i have looked at the animal but it comes with all the animal artwork on it and this would make the car look cluttered with the sign writing etc id be putting on it.

does any one drive either of these in the new shape and what do they think.

also im undecided on how to fund it, do i contract hire, finance lease it, or buy but cant really afford ot pay lump sump out right so would be finance.

im thinking maybe finance lease but need opinions

thanks

picks up confuse me, because you have to empty it at night, unless you have a roof,

have you not thought bout getting a small van ?

sorry i should have added that i would be getting on off those hardtop covers for the rear, that way i can keep stuff inside at night, but also give me the choice.

i cant have a van as my girlfriend uses my car when im not as she doesnt have a car at the mo, so when i need to use my car she will need to be able to drive it and she said she not prepared to turn up in a van to her work, certainly wouldnt match her company image.

but she ok with something like a warrior as they look cool to her

I had a Nissan Navara until last summer. I was building my house and like you, didn't want to trash my S4 avant. So I bought the pickup for 6 months and then sold it again... Lost a few hundred quid, well closer to £6-700 actually, but thought it was well worth it in the long run...

Great engine, pulled really strong, but in 'plain' metallic silver was tidy too. Not in your face. Well apart from the 22" wheels that is !

;)